Everyone has been really helpful, so I have one more post. We arrive in Tikal in early afternoon, and will explore the ruins that day and the following day. We will stay in the park. Our question is about the end of the second day. Should we spend that 2nd night in Flores? We fly out the next morning at 8:30. Or, I suppose we could leave at 6:50 that night, and then fly to GUA and on to Antigua, so that we have a little more time there. That would give us two nights in Antigua, rather than one. I know, this all seems too rushed, but this is a shorter vacation than usual, so I am faced with these dilemmas. Thanks in advance!
How Many Nights?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 2 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 3 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 4 Car rental in Cancun
- 5 Adopt an animal donation?
- 6 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 7 San Miguel De Allende
- 8 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 9 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 10 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 13 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 14 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 15 Backpack vs Wheels
- 16 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 17 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 18 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 19 Help with 5 days touring time
- 20 Costa Rica trip in March
- 21 Safety in Ixtapa
- 22 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 23 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 24 Cabo San Lucas
- 25 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints