Everyone has been really helpful, so I have one more post. We arrive in Tikal in early afternoon, and will explore the ruins that day and the following day. We will stay in the park. Our question is about the end of the second day. Should we spend that 2nd night in Flores? We fly out the next morning at 8:30. Or, I suppose we could leave at 6:50 that night, and then fly to GUA and on to Antigua, so that we have a little more time there. That would give us two nights in Antigua, rather than one. I know, this all seems too rushed, but this is a shorter vacation than usual, so I am faced with these dilemmas. Thanks in advance!
How Many Nights?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 2 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 3 cancun
- 4 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 5 best places in Baja
- 6 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 7 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 8 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 9 costa rica in two weeks
- 10 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 11 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 12 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 13 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 14 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 15 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 16 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 17 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 18 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 19 costa rica logistics
- 20 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 21 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 22 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 23 costa rica logistics again
- 24 Mexico Trip
- 25 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce