I am planning a 2 week trip in Costa Rica between Arenal, Monteverde and Manuel Antonio. I was planning on doing 4 nights Arenal, 3 nights Monteverde and 4 nights in Manuel Antonio, but now i fear that 3 nights in Monteverde may be too much and we'll get bored as there is not much to do.
Do you think 3 nights in Monteverde and 5 nights in Manuel Antonio is better?
Also, any hotel reccs for Monteverde?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Solid Wood Bed Frame
- 2 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 3 Antigua, GT Apartment
- 4 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 5 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 6 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 7 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 8 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 9 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 10 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 11 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 12 driving down through mexico
- 13 Things to do in Cabo
- 14 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 15 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 16 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Planning a trip to Panama
- 18 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 19 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 20 Driving in Mexico
- 21 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 22 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 23 unsafe?
- 24 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 25 Getting around in Costa Rica