I am planning a 2 week trip in Costa Rica between Arenal, Monteverde and Manuel Antonio. I was planning on doing 4 nights Arenal, 3 nights Monteverde and 4 nights in Manuel Antonio, but now i fear that 3 nights in Monteverde may be too much and we'll get bored as there is not much to do.
Do you think 3 nights in Monteverde and 5 nights in Manuel Antonio is better?
Also, any hotel reccs for Monteverde?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Mexico
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 5 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 6 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 7 Another Yucatan trip report
- 8 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 9 2017 SMA Trip
- 10 Belize planning help
- 11 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 12 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 13 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 14 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 15 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 16 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 18 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 19 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 20 Bocas ??
- 21 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 22 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 23 Costa Rica Connection
- 24 Where to stay in Cayo District
- 25 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita