I am planning a 2 week trip in Costa Rica between Arenal, Monteverde and Manuel Antonio. I was planning on doing 4 nights Arenal, 3 nights Monteverde and 4 nights in Manuel Antonio, but now i fear that 3 nights in Monteverde may be too much and we'll get bored as there is not much to do.
Do you think 3 nights in Monteverde and 5 nights in Manuel Antonio is better?
Also, any hotel reccs for Monteverde?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ak Garcinia Slim When you plan to lose weight
- 2 Suze- Just curious Suites Plaza del Rio
- 3 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 4 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 5 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 6 Exploring Ek' Balam & X'canche Cenote
- 7 Royal Hideaway construction
- 8 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 9 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 10 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 11 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 12 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 13 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 14 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 15 3rd-10th april
- 16 May in Central America
- 17 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 18 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 19 Four night is PV
- 20 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 21 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 22 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 23 San Miguel
- 24 Oaxaca in march
- 25 Luis Barragan in Mexico City