I'm going to Costa Rica for my honeymoon in February and is in the process of arranging transportation. I'd like to know how long it takes to get out of the airport? My flight lands at 7:29am. Interbus has a shuttle that leaves for Arenal from the Green Turtle Hotel at 8:45pm. Do you think I'll be able to get through customs, hop on a taxi, and make my way over to the hotel in time to catch the 8:45pm shuttle, or do you think I should play it safe and wait for the afternoon 3:00pm shuttle. I just don't know what to do from 8am to 3pm around San Jose. I'm going for the first time and don't know where anything is located or their approximate distance. Thank you for sharing.
How long does it take to get through customs
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Food poisoning?
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 4 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 5 Mexico City
- 6 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 9 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 10 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 11 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 12 Central America travel over New Year's
- 13 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 14 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 15 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 16 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 17 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 18 Costa Rica help
- 19 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 20 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 21 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 22 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 23 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 24 Belize in June?
- 25 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY