I'm going to Costa Rica for my honeymoon in February and is in the process of arranging transportation. I'd like to know how long it takes to get out of the airport? My flight lands at 7:29am. Interbus has a shuttle that leaves for Arenal from the Green Turtle Hotel at 8:45pm. Do you think I'll be able to get through customs, hop on a taxi, and make my way over to the hotel in time to catch the 8:45pm shuttle, or do you think I should play it safe and wait for the afternoon 3:00pm shuttle. I just don't know what to do from 8am to 3pm around San Jose. I'm going for the first time and don't know where anything is located or their approximate distance. Thank you for sharing.
How long does it take to get through customs
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 2 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 3 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 4 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 5 Costa Rica help
- 6 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 7 Mexico City
- 8 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 9 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 10 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 11 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 12 Belize in June?
- 13 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 14 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 15 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 16 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 17 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 18 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 19 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 20 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 21 Monteverde Accomodations
- 22 Oaxaca in November
- 23 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 24 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 25 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?