I'm going to Costa Rica for my honeymoon in February and is in the process of arranging transportation. I'd like to know how long it takes to get out of the airport? My flight lands at 7:29am. Interbus has a shuttle that leaves for Arenal from the Green Turtle Hotel at 8:45pm. Do you think I'll be able to get through customs, hop on a taxi, and make my way over to the hotel in time to catch the 8:45pm shuttle, or do you think I should play it safe and wait for the afternoon 3:00pm shuttle. I just don't know what to do from 8am to 3pm around San Jose. I'm going for the first time and don't know where anything is located or their approximate distance. Thank you for sharing.
How long does it take to get through customs
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 2 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 3 Riu vs Westin?
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 Sim card and power
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 8 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 9 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 10 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 11 Mexico region question
- 12 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 13 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 14 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 15 Costa rica help
- 16 car rental companies
- 17 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 18 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 19 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 20 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 21 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 22 cozumel tennis
- 23 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 24 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report