We'll be in Guatemala in August/ September. We'll be hanging out in Antigua for a few days and then plan to spend the rest of the trip in Peten region checking out the ruins in Tikal and other places.
Question, how early do you have to book a flight from Guatemala City (GC) to Flores round trip? Can you book the flight from one of the travel agents in Antigua a couple days ahead of time or best to do it from the states? Right now the cost is about $180 RT. Can I do better?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 2 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 3 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 4 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 5 Guanajuato
- 6 Costa Rica January
- 7 Hotel Punta Islita
- 8 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 9 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 10 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 11 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 12 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 Shopping
- 15 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 17 Driving in Belize
- 18 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 19 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 20 Roatan
- 21 Mexico City and...?
- 22 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 23 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 24 First time to cabo helP??
- 25 driving colorado to costa rica
How early to book flight from Guatemala City to Flores/Tikal?