We'll be in Guatemala in August/ September. We'll be hanging out in Antigua for a few days and then plan to spend the rest of the trip in Peten region checking out the ruins in Tikal and other places.
Question, how early do you have to book a flight from Guatemala City (GC) to Flores round trip? Can you book the flight from one of the travel agents in Antigua a couple days ahead of time or best to do it from the states? Right now the cost is about $180 RT. Can I do better?
How early to book flight from Guatemala City to Flores/Tikal?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 4 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 5 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 6 8 days in costa rica!
- 7 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 8 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 9 Car Rental in Panama
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 11 Belize
- 12 Planning trip to Panama
- 13 Copa Airlines?
- 14 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 15 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 16 bicycle through central america
- 17 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 18 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 19 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 20 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 21 Panama
- 22 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 23 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 24 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 25 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?