We'll be in Guatemala in August/ September. We'll be hanging out in Antigua for a few days and then plan to spend the rest of the trip in Peten region checking out the ruins in Tikal and other places.
Question, how early do you have to book a flight from Guatemala City (GC) to Flores round trip? Can you book the flight from one of the travel agents in Antigua a couple days ahead of time or best to do it from the states? Right now the cost is about $180 RT. Can I do better?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playacar, Playa Carmen or Cancun
- 2 Day trips from around Los Suenos?
- 3 Finally made it!
- 4 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 5 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 6 Cancun, Costa Rica, Belize, or BEACH elsewhere?
- 7 What to wear in Costa Rica
- 8 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 9 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 10 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 11 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 12 Copa Airlines?
- 13 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 14 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 15 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 16 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 17 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 18 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 19 Tulum (camping)
- 20 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 21 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 22 Riviera Maya
- 23 Excursions
- 24 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 25 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
How early to book flight from Guatemala City to Flores/Tikal?