We'll be in Guatemala in August/ September. We'll be hanging out in Antigua for a few days and then plan to spend the rest of the trip in Peten region checking out the ruins in Tikal and other places.
Question, how early do you have to book a flight from Guatemala City (GC) to Flores round trip? Can you book the flight from one of the travel agents in Antigua a couple days ahead of time or best to do it from the states? Right now the cost is about $180 RT. Can I do better?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Returning home
- 2 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 3 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 4 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 5 Cancun all inclusive
- 6 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 7 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 8 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 9 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 10 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 11 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 13 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 14 White hair in Valladolid....
- 15 Roatan
- 16 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 17 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 19 Driving Time
- 20 Guanajuato
- 21 best new site in costa rica
- 22 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 23 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 24 Costa Rica
- 25 Gran Caribe Resort
How early to book flight from Guatemala City to Flores/Tikal?