Husband and I were in Cancun last Christmas and he got severely ill from the food there. He had severe stomach cramps and was out for a couple of days. I noticed that there are a lot of families who go to Mexico so how do you prevent your kids from getting sick. We followed all the precautions not to drink their water but we like to eat out. How can you have fun without getting paranoid with their food? Want to go back to Mexico again, sp. Puerto Vallarta but I want to bring my toddler this time and I don't want her to get sick like her Dad did. Would appreciate any tips.
How do you prevent your kids from getting sick in Mexico?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 2 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 3 Departure tax
- 4 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 5 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 6 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 7 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 8 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 9 Costa Rica first timers
- 10 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 12 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 13 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 14 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 15 think twice before using expedia
- 16 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 17 best places in Baja
- 18 Beachfront in Tulum
- 19 Belize, first time
- 20 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 21 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 22 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 23 Costa Rica with young kids
- 24 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 25 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids