Husband and I were in Cancun last Christmas and he got severely ill from the food there. He had severe stomach cramps and was out for a couple of days. I noticed that there are a lot of families who go to Mexico so how do you prevent your kids from getting sick. We followed all the precautions not to drink their water but we like to eat out. How can you have fun without getting paranoid with their food? Want to go back to Mexico again, sp. Puerto Vallarta but I want to bring my toddler this time and I don't want her to get sick like her Dad did. Would appreciate any tips.
How do you prevent your kids from getting sick in Mexico?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 4 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 5 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 6 Costa rica help
- 7 car rental companies
- 8 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 9 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 10 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 11 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 12 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 13 cozumel tennis
- 14 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 15 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 17 Baja California
- 18 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 19 Mexico region question
- 20 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 21 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 22 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 23 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 24 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 25 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old