The only thing I can find online is on Taca Airlines for $227 on Expedia. According to my books, it should cost a lot less. And the books say I can book this with a travel agent in Guatemala, but I'd like to have everything booked before we go. Tikal Jets was mentioned somewhere, but I looked at their web site, and they're going out of business. Any suggestions? Thanks.
How do I book a flight from Guatemala City to Flores RT?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cabo San Lucas
- 2 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 3 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 4 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 5 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 6 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 7 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 8 Trip ideas needed please
- 9 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 10 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 11 tours to gatun locks panama
- 12 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 13 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 14 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 15 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 16 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 17 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 18 Mex City Restaurant
- 19 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 20 costa rica in two weeks
- 21 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 22 Cancun Hotel
- 23 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 24 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 25 Cuernavaca