The Hotel Terrasol indicates they do not have hot water for showers. If you've stayed there, are the showers warm, cool or downright cold? I understand Nica is very warm, but an at least warm shower is appreciated. The Hotel sounds wonderful with gracious hosts and a lovely atmosphere -- just wondering about the water issue. Thanks! We've not adverse to not having hot water -- just wondering how you found the situations. Thanks and Happy Travels!
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 2 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 3 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 4 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 5 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 6 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 7 Help with 5 days touring time
- 8 Costa Rica trip in March
- 9 Safety in Ixtapa
- 10 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 11 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 12 Adopt an animal donation?
- 13 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 14 Cabo San Lucas
- 15 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 16 Roatan advice
- 17 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 18 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 19 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 20 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 21 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 22 Safety in Nicaragua
- 23 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 24 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 25 Help on Rental Car Advice