My husband and I are going to be spending some time in Guatemala City in February and I'm looking for some hotel suggestions. We've only spent time in Antigua (Meson Panza Verde . . . I designed their website), but now we are visiting our daughter in Guatemala City and need a place to stay that will be a roomy and comfy place to hang out for four or five days. A good restaurant on-prem would also be nice . I know of the usual 'adoption hotels', and they're good fallbacks, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a particular gem that might be a little more comfy. Thanks!
Hotel Recommendations in Guatemala City
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 5 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 6 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 7 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Costa Rica and Panama by Gate1Travel
- 10 Somewhere hot!
- 11 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 12 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 13 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Cancun-discounts.com
- 16 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 17 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 18 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 19 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old