One more last minute question please...(I know I need to stop doing this last minute stuff...must be an adrenaline rush or something for me). We usually don't need to spend a night near the airport based on our flight times but we can save a lot of money if we take the late Spirit flight into SJO and then fly out the next a.m. to go to BdC (this also gives us a full day at BdC on our arrival day ). We've stayed at Orquideas before...this time we basically need somewhere to crash - flight arriving after midnight/want to catch an early flight in a.m. I read a few posts on here - Adventure Inn was suggested? Any input appreciated as always.
hotel near sjo
- 1 Belize in August with teens
- 2 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 3 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 4 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 5 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Driving around costa ica
- 7 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 8 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 9 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 12 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 13 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 14 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 15 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 16 Cancun day trips
- 17 Quick CR Trip Report
- 18 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 19 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 20 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 21 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera