First, big thanks to all who helped me hone my plans in my other post. I need to find a hotel for one night before moving to the Condessa for 4-5 nights. I arrive the DF on Fri afternoon. I was looking the Gran hotel in Centro (with the fabulous ceiling) or Principado in Zona Rosa. Or should I stay in Condessa? Wondering which area/hotel makes sense for this one night. Wondering if I should stay in Centro and explore that area that afternoon -or maybe get a city overview upon arrival on a hoponoff bus? I'll be in the DF 4-5 days-so Centro exploration could also be a full day later in my week.
I'm happy to walk around at night, but I'm solo so won't be frequenting the nighttime bar, club, restaurant scene. Looking for a good first night spot to get my bearings. I figure on Sat I'll want to do Sat only things - like San Angel market - and then add what makes sense in terms of proximity. I think that's Coyaocan and La Casa Azul. At some point -maybe early am Sat I'll need to move my bags to the B&B.
Hotel Mexico City 1st of 5 nights
- 1 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 2 FIRST TIME TO COSTA RICA -- experts please ((HELP))
- 3 Costa Rica Driver
- 4 please help!
- 5 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 6 Belize
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 9 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 10 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 13 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 14 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 15 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 16 Excellence Resort advice
- 17 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 18 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 19 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 20 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 21 Costa rica questions?
- 22 Baja California
- 23 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 24 Motorcycles
- 25 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica