First, big thanks to all who helped me hone my plans in my other post. I need to find a hotel for one night before moving to the Condessa for 4-5 nights. I arrive the DF on Fri afternoon. I was looking the Gran hotel in Centro (with the fabulous ceiling) or Principado in Zona Rosa. Or should I stay in Condessa? Wondering which area/hotel makes sense for this one night. Wondering if I should stay in Centro and explore that area that afternoon -or maybe get a city overview upon arrival on a hoponoff bus? I'll be in the DF 4-5 days-so Centro exploration could also be a full day later in my week.
I'm happy to walk around at night, but I'm solo so won't be frequenting the nighttime bar, club, restaurant scene. Looking for a good first night spot to get my bearings. I figure on Sat I'll want to do Sat only things - like San Angel market - and then add what makes sense in terms of proximity. I think that's Coyaocan and La Casa Azul. At some point -maybe early am Sat I'll need to move my bags to the B&B.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/t90-xplode-trial
- 2 moving to mexico
- 3 Looking to party in cancun for my 35th bday in October
- 4 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 5 international calling cards
- 6 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 7 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 8 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 9 Archaeological tours
- 10 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 11 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 12 moving to mexico
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 15 Guanajuato
- 16 Cancun All inclusive
- 17 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 18 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 19 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 20 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 21 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 22 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 23 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 24 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 25 girls getaway