My husband and I are going to Los Cabos in one week and we are struggling to decide where to stay. He would love to stay in an "all inclusive" hotel but I am not a big fan of them. His proposal is Marquis mine are JW Marriot or Westin. We have a neutral choice which is Hilton! We need help please!!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.ca/slim-fit-180/
- 2 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 3 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 4 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 5 playa del carmen what to do
- 6 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 8 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 9 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 10 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 11 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 12 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 13 Panama Canal Excursions
- 14 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 15 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 16 Giving back to Mexio
- 17 2 months in Central America
- 18 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 19 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 20 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 21 Belize planning help
- 22 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 23 Excellent News!
- 24 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 25 Mexico earthquake
Hotel in Los Cabos? JW Marriott, Marquis, Hilton or Westin?