Hi, all -
I just got home from an awesome 2.5 week trip split between Honduras (Roatán, La Ceiba, and Copán Ruinas) and Guatemala (Antigua and Lake Atitlán). It was a great mix of adventure and culture. Here are my blog posts in case you'd like to check them out.
Not sure when I will get the photos sorted and uploaded to my flickr site but I'll post here when that happens.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ESET@ password Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 WEBROOT @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 3 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 4 Best plan - suggestions
- 5 Long weekend in Costa Rica
- 6 Mexico City over Christmas
- 7 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 8 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 9 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 10 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 11 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 12 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 13 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 14 Cozumel airport transfers
- 15 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 16 Vacation choices
- 17 Puerto Vallarta
- 18 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 19 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 20 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 21 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 22 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 23 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 24 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 25 Olmec Colossal Heads
Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
Hi, all -