Hi, all -
I just got home from an awesome 2.5 week trip split between Honduras (Roatán, La Ceiba, and Copán Ruinas) and Guatemala (Antigua and Lake Atitlán). It was a great mix of adventure and culture. Here are my blog posts in case you'd like to check them out.
Not sure when I will get the photos sorted and uploaded to my flickr site but I'll post here when that happens.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 2 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 3 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 4 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 5 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 6 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 7 Sayulita in September
- 8 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 9 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 10 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 11 Renting Car in Mexico
- 12 Car Rental in Cancun
- 13 Costa Rica
- 14 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 15 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 16 reliable car rental company??
- 17 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 18 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 19 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 20 Planning a trip to Panama
- 21 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 22 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 23 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 24 best air route san diego to san jose
- 25 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
Hi, all -