Hi, all -
I just got home from an awesome 2.5 week trip split between Honduras (Roatán, La Ceiba, and Copán Ruinas) and Guatemala (Antigua and Lake Atitlán). It was a great mix of adventure and culture. Here are my blog posts in case you'd like to check them out.
Not sure when I will get the photos sorted and uploaded to my flickr site but I'll post here when that happens.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving in Mexico
- 2 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 3 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 4 Best driving routes in Costa Rica
- 5 Driving in CR
- 6 Rental car - Lost driver's license! Help!
- 7 Sirena Station hike Drake Bay
- 8 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 9 unsafe?
- 10 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 11 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 12 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 13 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 14 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 15 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 16 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 17 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 18 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 19 Non tourist beach in December
- 20 Sending things back home.
- 21 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 22 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 23 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 25 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
Hi, all -