Hi, all -
I just got home from an awesome 2.5 week trip split between Honduras (Roatán, La Ceiba, and Copán Ruinas) and Guatemala (Antigua and Lake Atitlán). It was a great mix of adventure and culture. Here are my blog posts in case you'd like to check them out.
Not sure when I will get the photos sorted and uploaded to my flickr site but I'll post here when that happens.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 2 day trips from Mexico City
- 3 Amazing..
- 4 help from a Panamanian
- 5 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 6 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 7 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 8 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 9 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 10 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 11 Pearl Keys
- 12 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 13 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 14 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 15 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 16 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 17 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 18 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 19 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 20 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 21 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 22 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 23 Costa Rica- July trip
- 24 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula
- 25 7 day western carribean on Norwegian Getaway
Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
Hi, all -