Hi, all -
I just got home from an awesome 2.5 week trip split between Honduras (Roatán, La Ceiba, and Copán Ruinas) and Guatemala (Antigua and Lake Atitlán). It was a great mix of adventure and culture. Here are my blog posts in case you'd like to check them out.
Not sure when I will get the photos sorted and uploaded to my flickr site but I'll post here when that happens.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 2 it however particular it's going to not
- 3 Megadrol When baking, use whole wheat flour rather
- 4 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 5 http://www.healthybooklet.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 6 moving to mexico
- 7 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 8 moving to mexico
- 9 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 10 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 11 Guanajuato
- 12 Cancun All inclusive
- 13 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 14 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 15 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 16 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 17 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 18 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 19 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 20 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 21 girls getaway
- 22 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 23 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 24 First time CR intinerary help
- 25 Costa Rica family vacation - December
Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
Hi, all -