Hi, all -
I just got home from an awesome 2.5 week trip split between Honduras (Roatán, La Ceiba, and Copán Ruinas) and Guatemala (Antigua and Lake Atitlán). It was a great mix of adventure and culture. Here are my blog posts in case you'd like to check them out.
Not sure when I will get the photos sorted and uploaded to my flickr site but I'll post here when that happens.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 2 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 3 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 4 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 5 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 6 Rental Car in Mexico
- 7 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 8 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 9 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 10 Costa Rica--first time
- 11 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 12 caravan tour of costa rica
- 13 Blue Hole
- 14 Car rental in Cancun
- 15 Proposal
- 16 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 17 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 18 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 19 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 20 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 21 Seaweed
- 22 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 23 Some suggestions for Mayan Riveria
- 24 Savegre Hotel
- 25 The russians are coming to Nicaragua
Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
Hi, all -