Hi, all -
I just got home from an awesome 2.5 week trip split between Honduras (Roatán, La Ceiba, and Copán Ruinas) and Guatemala (Antigua and Lake Atitlán). It was a great mix of adventure and culture. Here are my blog posts in case you'd like to check them out.
Not sure when I will get the photos sorted and uploaded to my flickr site but I'll post here when that happens.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 2 Guanajuato
- 3 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 4 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 5 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 6 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 7 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 8 Fishing around Arenal
- 9 First time CR intinerary help
- 10 Amazing..
- 11 dental implants
- 12 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 13 Costa Rica- July trip
- 14 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 15 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 16 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 17 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 18 help from a Panamanian
- 19 Best Panama beach area?
- 20 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 21 Guanacaste
- 22 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Riu Cancun
- 24 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 25 Passport expires soon
Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
Hi, all -