We are booking our flights and have the ability to change them. Right now we fly in on the July 23rd and leave August 2nd.
Night 1-San Jose as we arrive late. (july 23rd)
We are hoping to rent a car but are hesitant due to some articles I have read, is setting up buses better?
Day 2-5 (24th-27th)
We would like to stay 3 nights at Arenal. Then drive to Monteverde
Day 5-7 (27th-29th)
Two nights in Monteverde then drive to Manuel Antonio
Day 7-9 (29th-August 1)
Stay in Manuel Antonio and then drive on Thursday to San Jose as we fly out early Friday morning.
We have the ability to add two extra days onto our trip but did not know if it was worth it or with this schedule we would see enough.
We will be planning everything on our own, tours and stuff of that nature.
In Arenal we were looking at Finca Luna Nueva Lodge
In Monteverde we are looking at El Sol.
In Manuel Antonio we would like to have a nice hotel with beautiful views but unique and fun as well.
Please any input would be awesome. We do not want to run out of things to do and wish we had booked a shorter flight but I need to make sure to book the flight soon!!
Thank you so much for your time and help, we appreciate it more than you know!
Honeymoon in Costa Rica Help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 car rental companies
- 5 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo