We are booking our flights and have the ability to change them. Right now we fly in on the July 23rd and leave August 2nd.
Night 1-San Jose as we arrive late. (july 23rd)
We are hoping to rent a car but are hesitant due to some articles I have read, is setting up buses better?
Day 2-5 (24th-27th)
We would like to stay 3 nights at Arenal. Then drive to Monteverde
Day 5-7 (27th-29th)
Two nights in Monteverde then drive to Manuel Antonio
Day 7-9 (29th-August 1)
Stay in Manuel Antonio and then drive on Thursday to San Jose as we fly out early Friday morning.
We have the ability to add two extra days onto our trip but did not know if it was worth it or with this schedule we would see enough.
We will be planning everything on our own, tours and stuff of that nature.
In Arenal we were looking at Finca Luna Nueva Lodge
In Monteverde we are looking at El Sol.
In Manuel Antonio we would like to have a nice hotel with beautiful views but unique and fun as well.
Please any input would be awesome. We do not want to run out of things to do and wish we had booked a shorter flight but I need to make sure to book the flight soon!!
Thank you so much for your time and help, we appreciate it more than you know!
Honeymoon in Costa Rica Help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 2 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 3 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 4 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 5 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 6 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 7 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 8 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 9 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 10 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 11 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 12 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 13 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 14 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 15 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 16 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 17 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 18 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 19 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 20 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 21 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 22 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 23 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 24 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 25 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?