We are booking our flights and have the ability to change them. Right now we fly in on the July 23rd and leave August 2nd.
Night 1-San Jose as we arrive late. (july 23rd)
We are hoping to rent a car but are hesitant due to some articles I have read, is setting up buses better?
Day 2-5 (24th-27th)
We would like to stay 3 nights at Arenal. Then drive to Monteverde
Day 5-7 (27th-29th)
Two nights in Monteverde then drive to Manuel Antonio
Day 7-9 (29th-August 1)
Stay in Manuel Antonio and then drive on Thursday to San Jose as we fly out early Friday morning.
We have the ability to add two extra days onto our trip but did not know if it was worth it or with this schedule we would see enough.
We will be planning everything on our own, tours and stuff of that nature.
In Arenal we were looking at Finca Luna Nueva Lodge
In Monteverde we are looking at El Sol.
In Manuel Antonio we would like to have a nice hotel with beautiful views but unique and fun as well.
Please any input would be awesome. We do not want to run out of things to do and wish we had booked a shorter flight but I need to make sure to book the flight soon!!
Thank you so much for your time and help, we appreciate it more than you know!
Honeymoon in Costa Rica Help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 2 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 3 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 4 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 5 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 6 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 7 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 8 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 9 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 10 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 11 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 12 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 13 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 14 Merida-where to stay
- 15 Mexico City Hotels
- 16 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 18 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 19 Snorkeling
- 20 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 21 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 22 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 23 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 24 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 25 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen