We are booking our flights and have the ability to change them. Right now we fly in on the July 23rd and leave August 2nd.
Night 1-San Jose as we arrive late. (july 23rd)
We are hoping to rent a car but are hesitant due to some articles I have read, is setting up buses better?
Day 2-5 (24th-27th)
We would like to stay 3 nights at Arenal. Then drive to Monteverde
Day 5-7 (27th-29th)
Two nights in Monteverde then drive to Manuel Antonio
Day 7-9 (29th-August 1)
Stay in Manuel Antonio and then drive on Thursday to San Jose as we fly out early Friday morning.
We have the ability to add two extra days onto our trip but did not know if it was worth it or with this schedule we would see enough.
We will be planning everything on our own, tours and stuff of that nature.
In Arenal we were looking at Finca Luna Nueva Lodge
In Monteverde we are looking at El Sol.
In Manuel Antonio we would like to have a nice hotel with beautiful views but unique and fun as well.
Please any input would be awesome. We do not want to run out of things to do and wish we had booked a shorter flight but I need to make sure to book the flight soon!!
Thank you so much for your time and help, we appreciate it more than you know!
Honeymoon in Costa Rica Help!
- 1 Costa Rica trip in March
- 2 Adopt an animal donation?
- 3 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 4 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 5 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 6 Cabo San Lucas
- 7 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 8 Roatan advice
- 9 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 10 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 11 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 12 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 13 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 14 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 15 Safety in Nicaragua
- 16 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 17 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 18 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 19 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 20 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 21 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 22 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 23 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 24 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 25 Backpack vs Wheels