I have been all over this site and just love the advice everyone gives. You helped me plan our trip to Costa Rica and it was everything we had hoped for. So was looking for the same to help plan our honeymoon in Belize! We will be going for 10-14 days in April. We have a good budget to work with so that shouldn't be a problem. We love to fish, snorkel, relax, horseback ride, hiking, adventure, anything new and exciting and food! First question would be how is the weather in April? And then next is we would like to do both beach and jungle. Don't know how to split our time or where to stay or where to go. How to get around? Place to see and can't miss. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Can't wait to read all the responses!! Thanks in advance.
Honeymoon in Belize!! Need help planning
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 2 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 3 Costa Rica help
- 4 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 5 Mexico City
- 6 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 7 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 8 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 9 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 10 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 11 Belize in June?
- 12 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 13 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 14 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 15 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 16 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 17 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 18 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 19 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 20 Monteverde Accomodations
- 21 Oaxaca in November
- 22 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 23 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 24 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 25 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???