I have been all over this site and just love the advice everyone gives. You helped me plan our trip to Costa Rica and it was everything we had hoped for. So was looking for the same to help plan our honeymoon in Belize! We will be going for 10-14 days in April. We have a good budget to work with so that shouldn't be a problem. We love to fish, snorkel, relax, horseback ride, hiking, adventure, anything new and exciting and food! First question would be how is the weather in April? And then next is we would like to do both beach and jungle. Don't know how to split our time or where to stay or where to go. How to get around? Place to see and can't miss. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Can't wait to read all the responses!! Thanks in advance.
Honeymoon in Belize!! Need help planning
- 1 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 2 Surfing Baja: Aacapulquito, Zippers and the Rock
- 3 Driving
- 4 Driving around costa ica
- 5 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 6 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 7 Campeche anyone?
- 8 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 9 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 10 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 11 Belize in August with teens
- 12 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 13 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 14 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 16 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 17 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 18 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 19 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 20 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 21 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 22 Cancun day trips
- 23 Quick CR Trip Report
- 24 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 25 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar