I have been all over this site and just love the advice everyone gives. You helped me plan our trip to Costa Rica and it was everything we had hoped for. So was looking for the same to help plan our honeymoon in Belize! We will be going for 10-14 days in April. We have a good budget to work with so that shouldn't be a problem. We love to fish, snorkel, relax, horseback ride, hiking, adventure, anything new and exciting and food! First question would be how is the weather in April? And then next is we would like to do both beach and jungle. Don't know how to split our time or where to stay or where to go. How to get around? Place to see and can't miss. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Can't wait to read all the responses!! Thanks in advance.
Honeymoon in Belize!! Need help planning
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 4 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 5 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 6 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 7 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 8 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 9 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 10 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 13 Belize Itinerary help!
- 14 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 15 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 16 Costa Rica Travel
- 17 Planning Mexico by February
- 18 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 19 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 20 A Week in Montezuma
- 21 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 Book set in Panama
- 24 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 25 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN