My fiance and I are thinking of going to Costa Rica in August 14-21 for our honeymoon. We just want to relax, be pampered and enjoy the beach. Is it true it is rainy in Costa Rica at that time? Are there certain parts of Costa Rica that gets more rain than other parts? If anyone has resort recommendations that won't break the bank that would be fantastic.
Also, we are open to other suggestions as well. We are coming from San Francisco so want to take advantage of the time we have. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/testo-xtreme-xl/
- 2 Cancun to Guatemala
- 3 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 4 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 5 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 6 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 7 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 San Miguel trivia
- 9 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 11 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 12 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 13 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 14 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 15 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 16 puerto vallarta
- 17 California Baja
- 18 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 19 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 20 Best plan - suggestions
- 21 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 22 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 23 Mexico City over Christmas
- 24 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 25 info needed on NW Mexico trip