My fiance and I are thinking of going to Costa Rica in August 14-21 for our honeymoon. We just want to relax, be pampered and enjoy the beach. Is it true it is rainy in Costa Rica at that time? Are there certain parts of Costa Rica that gets more rain than other parts? If anyone has resort recommendations that won't break the bank that would be fantastic.
Also, we are open to other suggestions as well. We are coming from San Francisco so want to take advantage of the time we have. Thank you!
Honeymoon in August
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 4 Guatemala customs question
- 5 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 6 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 7 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 8 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 9 booking rooms for spring break
- 10 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 11 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 12 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 13 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 14 Costa Rica questions
- 15 Mextrotter
- 16 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 17 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 18 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 19 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 20 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 21 costa rica
- 22 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 23 Car rental Cancun
- 24 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 25 Christmas in Puebla?