My fiance and I will be getting married in November 2012 and plan to take our honeymoon in either November or December. We have never been out of the US and know nothing about Mexico. We don't know where to start. We have narrowed it down to Mexico because it's the most within our budget, but where in Mexico we have no idea. We would like an all inclusive resort on the beach. We would like to see the clear, beautiful tourqouse beaches and would love to try out snorkeling. We aren't much for golfers so that's not an important factor to us. We've heard of places in Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya, Cancun, Cabo San Lucas, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel. What's the difference and where do people reccomend? We are 23, would love to relax, maybe do a little sight seeing, but def. be able to relax on the beach.
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Excellence DR vs rivera or Iberostar Grand Rivera? or Jamaica AL?
- 2 Solo female traveler - 2 weeks in Costa Rica
- 3 Panama City safe for Solo Woman Traveler
- 4 Quick trip to Mexico City for 4 nights this Christmas
- 5 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 6 Mexico Vacation
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon. A good fit?
- 8 Nicaragua in January
- 9 Nature Air has moved its operations
- 10 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 11 white water rafting in Dominical
- 12 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 13 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 14 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 15 Car rental in Cancun
- 16 Last Minute Trip to Puerto Vallarta - Hilton?
- 17 Best ALL INCLUSIVE
- 18 HOPEFULIST'S 2010 TRAVELOGUE: Yucatán, Chiapas, & Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
- 19 Trip planned-need help with excursions
- 20 Iberostar Tucan and Azul Sensatori
- 21 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 22 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 23 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 24 Merida and The Last Resort Part One
- 25 San Miguel De Allende