My fiance and I will be getting married in November 2012 and plan to take our honeymoon in either November or December. We have never been out of the US and know nothing about Mexico. We don't know where to start. We have narrowed it down to Mexico because it's the most within our budget, but where in Mexico we have no idea. We would like an all inclusive resort on the beach. We would like to see the clear, beautiful tourqouse beaches and would love to try out snorkeling. We aren't much for golfers so that's not an important factor to us. We've heard of places in Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya, Cancun, Cabo San Lucas, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel. What's the difference and where do people reccomend? We are 23, would love to relax, maybe do a little sight seeing, but def. be able to relax on the beach.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 Guatemala customs question
- 4 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 5 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 6 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 7 booking rooms for spring break
- 8 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 9 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 10 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 11 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 12 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 13 Costa Rica questions
- 14 Mextrotter
- 15 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 16 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 17 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 18 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 19 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 20 costa rica
- 21 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 22 Car rental Cancun
- 23 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 24 Christmas in Puebla?
- 25 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize