My fiance and I will be getting married in November 2012 and plan to take our honeymoon in either November or December. We have never been out of the US and know nothing about Mexico. We don't know where to start. We have narrowed it down to Mexico because it's the most within our budget, but where in Mexico we have no idea. We would like an all inclusive resort on the beach. We would like to see the clear, beautiful tourqouse beaches and would love to try out snorkeling. We aren't much for golfers so that's not an important factor to us. We've heard of places in Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya, Cancun, Cabo San Lucas, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel. What's the difference and where do people reccomend? We are 23, would love to relax, maybe do a little sight seeing, but def. be able to relax on the beach.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 2 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 4 Apartment Finders
- 5 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 8 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 9 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 11 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 13 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 14 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 15 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 16 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 17 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 18 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 19 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 20 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 21 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 22 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 23 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 24 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 25 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City