My fiance and I will be getting married in November 2012 and plan to take our honeymoon in either November or December. We have never been out of the US and know nothing about Mexico. We don't know where to start. We have narrowed it down to Mexico because it's the most within our budget, but where in Mexico we have no idea. We would like an all inclusive resort on the beach. We would like to see the clear, beautiful tourqouse beaches and would love to try out snorkeling. We aren't much for golfers so that's not an important factor to us. We've heard of places in Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya, Cancun, Cabo San Lucas, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel. What's the difference and where do people reccomend? We are 23, would love to relax, maybe do a little sight seeing, but def. be able to relax on the beach.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Food poisoning?
- 2 Cancun in Oct..Was amazing..
- 3 First Timer to Mexico - Itinerary help please
- 4 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 5 Costa Rica Allergy Accommodations for Tree Nuts and Dairy
- 6 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 7 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 8 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 9 The product is really effective in reducing
- 10 Mexico City
- 11 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 13 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 14 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 15 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 16 Central America travel over New Year's
- 17 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 18 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 19 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 20 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 21 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 22 Costa Rica help
- 23 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 24 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 25 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?