My fiance and I will be getting married in November 2012 and plan to take our honeymoon in either November or December. We have never been out of the US and know nothing about Mexico. We don't know where to start. We have narrowed it down to Mexico because it's the most within our budget, but where in Mexico we have no idea. We would like an all inclusive resort on the beach. We would like to see the clear, beautiful tourqouse beaches and would love to try out snorkeling. We aren't much for golfers so that's not an important factor to us. We've heard of places in Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya, Cancun, Cabo San Lucas, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel. What's the difference and where do people reccomend? We are 23, would love to relax, maybe do a little sight seeing, but def. be able to relax on the beach.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playa del Carmen
- 2 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 3 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 4 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 5 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 6 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 7 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 8 tours to gatun locks panama
- 9 Panama in October
- 10 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 11 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 12 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 13 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 14 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 15 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 16 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 17 Monteverde from Liberia
- 18 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 19 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 20 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 21 mayan ruins family trip
- 22 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 23 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 24 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 25 Car Rental in Costa Rica