We are staying at the Barcelo Langusta beach hotel In Tamarindo. I was not able to find this hotel in the book. I am interested on any reviews. We booked through Aaa and also interested In what to do in the area. We have 7 days and I have places I have mapped out. Just wondering if its best we explore on our own and take taxis or if we should book guided tours. We are fine with going on our own. My top things I would like to do are rafting and volcano. Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 2 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 3 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 4 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 5 Costa Rica questions
- 6 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 7 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 8 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 9 Guatemala customs question
- 10 Rainy season
- 11 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 12 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 13 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 14 booking rooms for spring break
- 15 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 16 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 17 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 18 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 19 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 20 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 21 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 22 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 23 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 24 Mextrotter
- 25 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA