We are staying at the Barcelo Langusta beach hotel In Tamarindo. I was not able to find this hotel in the book. I am interested on any reviews. We booked through Aaa and also interested In what to do in the area. We have 7 days and I have places I have mapped out. Just wondering if its best we explore on our own and take taxis or if we should book guided tours. We are fine with going on our own. My top things I would like to do are rafting and volcano. Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 2 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 3 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 4 Osa Hotel Questions
- 5 Cabo San Lucas
- 6 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 7 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 8 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 9 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 10 Trip ideas needed please
- 11 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 12 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 13 tours to gatun locks panama
- 14 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 15 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 16 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 17 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 18 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 19 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 20 Mex City Restaurant
- 21 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 22 costa rica in two weeks
- 23 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 24 Cancun Hotel
- 25 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya