BEST HOMESTAY EXPERIENCE!
I lived with Silvia for 5 months in 2012 and had an amazing experience. Silvia is the kindest, most sincere person who genuinely cares about everyone who stays with her. She will take care of you and help you improve your Spanish. I have since returned to stay with Silvia for a few days in March 2014 and was just as satisfied with the experience. The best part of staying with her is the individual connection she makes and maintains with each person.
Her home is cozy and in a great location, very close to the main square. Each room is private, fully furnished, and very clean. The address is:
Calle del Hermano Pedro #D1
She offers stays with or without food. Her food is delicious! And she is more than willing to cater to picky diets/allergies (I was vegetarian for my first stay and gluten-free on my second...long story).
If you have any interest in visiting Antigua, I highly recommend staying with Silvia. Her home is perfect for Spanish learners or anyone else who is looking for a fun, affordable, comfortable place to stay for a long or short period of time.
Check out her Facebook to contact her (in Spanish preferably-a google translate message should suffice) and see how many people love her and enjoyed their stays:
Address: Calle del Hermano Pedro # D1 3050-1607
Homestay in Antigua, Guatemala
BEST HOMESTAY EXPERIENCE!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 2 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 3 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 4 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 5 Merida-where to stay
- 6 Mexico City Hotels
- 7 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 8 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 9 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 10 Snorkeling
- 11 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 12 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 13 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 14 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 15 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 16 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 18 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 19 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 20 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 21 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 22 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 23 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 24 Single Women traveling to Costa Rica
- 25 Isla Mujeres RELAXTION and FUN must do's