I'm planning on going to Guatemala in May and hiking up the volcanoes near Antigua or Lake Atitlan. Am wondering how strenuous it is, as some hikes are 6 hrs. Am 59 yo in in good health but looking for something moderate. Any suggestions on tours or guides? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 2 Mexico City over Christmas
- 3 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 4 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 5 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 6 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 7 Cozumel airport transfers
- 8 Best plan - suggestions
- 9 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 10 Vacation choices
- 11 Puerto Vallarta
- 12 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 13 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 14 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 15 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 16 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 17 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 18 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 19 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 20 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 21 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 22 1/2 day excursions
- 23 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 24 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 25 top 8 cenotes to visit