I'm planning on going to Guatemala in May and hiking up the volcanoes near Antigua or Lake Atitlan. Am wondering how strenuous it is, as some hikes are 6 hrs. Am 59 yo in in good health but looking for something moderate. Any suggestions on tours or guides? Thanks!
hiking the volcanoes in Guatemala
- 1 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 2 Help with 5 days touring time
- 3 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 4 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 5 Adopt an animal donation?
- 6 Safety in Ixtapa
- 7 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 8 Costa Rica trip in March
- 9 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 10 Cabo San Lucas
- 11 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 12 Roatan advice
- 13 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 14 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 15 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 16 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 17 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 18 Safety in Nicaragua
- 19 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 20 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 21 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 22 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 23 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 24 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 25 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive