I'll be hiking a couple volcanos in Guatemala. I read that the skree on volcanos will shred regular tennis shoes. Any recommnedations for sturdy soled hiking shoes/boots that don't look like Herman Munster shoes? (I know - a psuedo shoe fashion question - mea culpa - but I'm more concerned about function than style..well, maybe a bit concern about style)
hiking boots/shoes for hiking volcanos
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Plse help with a Celebration trip for teen and a visually impaired 11 y.o!
- 2 Quick trip to Mexico City for 4 nights this Christmas
- 3 Excellence DR vs rivera or Iberostar Grand Rivera? or Jamaica AL?
- 4 Solo female traveler - 2 weeks in Costa Rica
- 5 Panama City safe for Solo Woman Traveler
- 6 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 7 Mexico Vacation
- 8 Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon. A good fit?
- 9 Nicaragua in January
- 10 Nature Air has moved its operations
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 white water rafting in Dominical
- 13 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 14 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 15 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 16 Car rental in Cancun
- 17 Last Minute Trip to Puerto Vallarta - Hilton?
- 18 Best ALL INCLUSIVE
- 19 HOPEFULIST'S 2010 TRAVELOGUE: Yucatán, Chiapas, & Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
- 20 Trip planned-need help with excursions
- 21 Iberostar Tucan and Azul Sensatori
- 22 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 23 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 24 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 25 Merida and The Last Resort Part One