We're thinking of going to Belize for a month. However, I would need to work a good portion of the trip...and I require true high-speed internet access.
What's the state of high-speed internet access in house/condo rentals? Is it high speed that can compare to the US?
Are there other countries in Central America that have much better high-speed internet?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Sad, sad day for my favorite Mexican colonial town
- 2 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 3 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 4 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 5 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 6 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 7 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 8 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 9 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 10 Spending USD in Mexico
- 11 Family vacation
- 12 Food poisoning?
- 13 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 14 Best plan - suggestions
- 15 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 16 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 17 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 18 Guanacaste in October
- 19 Good lunch spot
- 20 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 21 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 22 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 23 Art School
- 24 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 25 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico