We're thinking of going to Belize for a month. However, I would need to work a good portion of the trip...and I require true high-speed internet access.
What's the state of high-speed internet access in house/condo rentals? Is it high speed that can compare to the US?
Are there other countries in Central America that have much better high-speed internet?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 2 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 3 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 4 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 5 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 6 girls getaway
- 7 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 8 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 9 Guanajuato
- 10 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 11 First time CR intinerary help
- 12 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 13 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 14 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 15 Cancun All inclusive
- 16 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 17 Cancun and cuba
- 18 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 19 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 20 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 21 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 22 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 23 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 24 Archaeological tours
- 25 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks