Mom freaking out here! My husband and our 18 y/o daughter are going to CR on May 19th for a week. I never gave a single thought to vaccinations until tonight. As a matter of fact, my daughter had to get a meningetis vaccine a few months ago and the doctor even asked what her plans were for the summer. When she said CR, the doctor never mentioned vaccines. Now I just discovered they should have gotten a Hep A vaccine last week at the latest. Ugh! They are going to the typical touristy areas. I know some don't get shots at all. Is it worth the risk or should we cancel?
Hepatitis A for Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 2 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Belize Itinerary help!
- 5 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 7 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 8 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 9 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 10 Costa Rica Travel
- 11 Planning Mexico by February
- 12 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 13 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 14 A Week in Montezuma
- 15 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 17 Book set in Panama
- 18 Leo - email@example.com - AMAZING private driver and guide!
- 19 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 20 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 21 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 22 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 23 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 24 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 25 Yucatan Peninsula Recommendations Please (Honeymoon)