Mom freaking out here! My husband and our 18 y/o daughter are going to CR on May 19th for a week. I never gave a single thought to vaccinations until tonight. As a matter of fact, my daughter had to get a meningetis vaccine a few months ago and the doctor even asked what her plans were for the summer. When she said CR, the doctor never mentioned vaccines. Now I just discovered they should have gotten a Hep A vaccine last week at the latest. Ugh! They are going to the typical touristy areas. I know some don't get shots at all. Is it worth the risk or should we cancel?
Hepatitis A for Costa Rica
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 2 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 3 Adopt an animal donation?
- 4 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 5 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 6 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 7 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 8 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 9 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 10 Backpack vs Wheels
- 11 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 12 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 13 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 14 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 15 Help with 5 days touring time
- 16 Costa Rica trip in March
- 17 Safety in Ixtapa
- 18 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 19 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 20 Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 22 Roatan advice
- 23 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 24 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 25 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?