Mom freaking out here! My husband and our 18 y/o daughter are going to CR on May 19th for a week. I never gave a single thought to vaccinations until tonight. As a matter of fact, my daughter had to get a meningetis vaccine a few months ago and the doctor even asked what her plans were for the summer. When she said CR, the doctor never mentioned vaccines. Now I just discovered they should have gotten a Hep A vaccine last week at the latest. Ugh! They are going to the typical touristy areas. I know some don't get shots at all. Is it worth the risk or should we cancel?
Hepatitis A for Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 2 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 5 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 6 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 7 Apartment Finders
- 8 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 11 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 12 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 13 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 16 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 17 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 18 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 19 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 20 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 21 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 22 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 25 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions