Mom freaking out here! My husband and our 18 y/o daughter are going to CR on May 19th for a week. I never gave a single thought to vaccinations until tonight. As a matter of fact, my daughter had to get a meningetis vaccine a few months ago and the doctor even asked what her plans were for the summer. When she said CR, the doctor never mentioned vaccines. Now I just discovered they should have gotten a Hep A vaccine last week at the latest. Ugh! They are going to the typical touristy areas. I know some don't get shots at all. Is it worth the risk or should we cancel?
Hepatitis A for Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 2 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 3 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 4 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 5 Costa Rica help
- 6 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 7 Mexico City
- 8 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 9 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 10 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 11 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 12 Belize in June?
- 13 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 14 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 15 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 16 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 17 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 18 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 19 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 20 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 21 Monteverde Accomodations
- 22 Oaxaca in November
- 23 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 24 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 25 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?