I'm planning a trip to Mexico in January. It'll be my first time there. Originally I had three weeks and had my sights set on Mexico City-Puebla-Oaxaca-San Cristobal-Palenque-Merida-Chichen Itza-Cancun. Now with just two weeks (16 days), I realize that this may be too much. Other than Mexico City and Chichen Itza, which I feel strongly about, I'm open to suggestions. I enjoy history and culture, but am not a beach or water sports person. Thanks.
Help with two-week Mexico itinerary please
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 3 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 4 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 5 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 6 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 7 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 8 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 9 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 10 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 11 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 12 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 14 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 15 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 18 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 19 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 20 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 21 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 22 Tocumen Airport layover
- 23 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 24 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Sayulita infomation