Was in Guatemala in December and bought a few bedspreads, handbags and pillowcovers and noticed colors are ending up on my clothes and hands.Was told that if I washed fabrics in cold water and SALT it would help..ANY SUGGESTIONS By the way ,took 10 bags thru customs in Miami and was not stopped ...FYI and i do want to do it again soon.ANY SUGGESTIONS
Help with Textiles and Dyes
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 2 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 3 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 5 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 6 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 7 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 8 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 9 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 10 Costa Rica
- 11 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 12 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 13 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 14 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 15 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 16 Tocumen Airport layover
- 17 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 18 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Sayulita infomation
- 20 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 21 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 22 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 23 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 24 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town
- 25 Indianapolis to Puerto Vallarta by Land