Am so glad to be planning a trip to Mexico!!!!!
We are planning a trip to Guanajuato and San Miguel in November. Haven't booked it yet but thinking of 10 days.
How should we divide out time in those cities?
Does anyone know of any crafts towns to visit? I was in Oaxaca a few years ago and visited the towns where local handicrafts were made. It was amazing. Do either of those cities have anything like that?
Does Day of the Dead get celebrated there?
Have read a couple of guide books but haven't seen these topics addressed there.
Thanks, in advance, to you Fodorites who have always been so helpful when I needed it!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 2 moving to mexico
- 3 moving to mexico
- 4 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 5 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 6 Guanajuato
- 7 Cancun All inclusive
- 8 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 9 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 10 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 11 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 12 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 13 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 14 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 15 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 16 girls getaway
- 17 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 18 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 19 First time CR intinerary help
- 20 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 21 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 22 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 23 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 24 Cancun and cuba
- 25 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica