Am so glad to be planning a trip to Mexico!!!!!
We are planning a trip to Guanajuato and San Miguel in November. Haven't booked it yet but thinking of 10 days.
How should we divide out time in those cities?
Does anyone know of any crafts towns to visit? I was in Oaxaca a few years ago and visited the towns where local handicrafts were made. It was amazing. Do either of those cities have anything like that?
Does Day of the Dead get celebrated there?
Have read a couple of guide books but haven't seen these topics addressed there.
Thanks, in advance, to you Fodorites who have always been so helpful when I needed it!!!!
Help with San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 1 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 2 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 3 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 4 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 5 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 6 Oasis Cancun
- 7 Driving
- 8 Driving around costa ica
- 9 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 10 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 11 Campeche anyone?
- 12 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 13 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 14 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 15 Belize in August with teens
- 16 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 17 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 20 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 21 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 22 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 25 AI in Cancun vicinity