Am so glad to be planning a trip to Mexico!!!!!
We are planning a trip to Guanajuato and San Miguel in November. Haven't booked it yet but thinking of 10 days.
How should we divide out time in those cities?
Does anyone know of any crafts towns to visit? I was in Oaxaca a few years ago and visited the towns where local handicrafts were made. It was amazing. Do either of those cities have anything like that?
Does Day of the Dead get celebrated there?
Have read a couple of guide books but haven't seen these topics addressed there.
Thanks, in advance, to you Fodorites who have always been so helpful when I needed it!!!!
Help with San Miguel and Guanajuato
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 3 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 4 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 5 Renting a car in Cancun
- 6 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 7 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 8 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 9 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 10 A Week in Montezuma
- 11 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 12 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 13 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 14 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 15 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 16 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 17 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 18 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 19 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 22 Belize Itinerary help!
- 23 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 24 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 25 Costa Rica Travel