Am so glad to be planning a trip to Mexico!!!!!
We are planning a trip to Guanajuato and San Miguel in November. Haven't booked it yet but thinking of 10 days.
How should we divide out time in those cities?
Does anyone know of any crafts towns to visit? I was in Oaxaca a few years ago and visited the towns where local handicrafts were made. It was amazing. Do either of those cities have anything like that?
Does Day of the Dead get celebrated there?
Have read a couple of guide books but haven't seen these topics addressed there.
Thanks, in advance, to you Fodorites who have always been so helpful when I needed it!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 3 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 4 Renting Car along Riviera Maya
- 5 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 6 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 7 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 8 Please help with a one moth itinerary
- 9 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 10 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 11 Merida in March
- 12 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 13 Mexico in March - questions
- 14 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 15 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 16 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 17 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 18 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 19 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 20 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 21 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 22 travel in Yucatan
- 23 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 24 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 25 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize