Am so glad to be planning a trip to Mexico!!!!!
We are planning a trip to Guanajuato and San Miguel in November. Haven't booked it yet but thinking of 10 days.
How should we divide out time in those cities?
Does anyone know of any crafts towns to visit? I was in Oaxaca a few years ago and visited the towns where local handicrafts were made. It was amazing. Do either of those cities have anything like that?
Does Day of the Dead get celebrated there?
Have read a couple of guide books but haven't seen these topics addressed there.
Thanks, in advance, to you Fodorites who have always been so helpful when I needed it!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 2 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 3 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 4 3rd-10th april
- 5 May in Central America
- 6 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 7 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 8 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 9 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 10 Four night is PV
- 11 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 12 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 13 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 14 San Miguel
- 15 Oaxaca in march
- 16 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 17 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 18 Snorkeling trips
- 19 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 20 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 21 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 22 best new site in costa rica
- 23 Tikal, Guatemala
- 24 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 25 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica