Am so glad to be planning a trip to Mexico!!!!!
We are planning a trip to Guanajuato and San Miguel in November. Haven't booked it yet but thinking of 10 days.
How should we divide out time in those cities?
Does anyone know of any crafts towns to visit? I was in Oaxaca a few years ago and visited the towns where local handicrafts were made. It was amazing. Do either of those cities have anything like that?
Does Day of the Dead get celebrated there?
Have read a couple of guide books but haven't seen these topics addressed there.
Thanks, in advance, to you Fodorites who have always been so helpful when I needed it!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 2 Music Video
- 3 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 4 July Adventure
- 5 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 6 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 7 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 8 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 9 Guatemala trip in August?
- 10 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 11 Driving Central America
- 12 Nicaragua -- connection
- 13 Driving in Mexico
- 14 june trip-help with itinerary
- 15 3 weeks on the west coast
- 16 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 17 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 18 help from a Panamanian
- 19 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 20 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 21 Belize in mid September
- 22 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing
- 23 Wedding in Cancun - Sun Palace
- 24 Nicaragua accommodations advice
- 25 Small casual wedding location on beautiful Costa Rican beach? Low-key