Am so glad to be planning a trip to Mexico!!!!!
We are planning a trip to Guanajuato and San Miguel in November. Haven't booked it yet but thinking of 10 days.
How should we divide out time in those cities?
Does anyone know of any crafts towns to visit? I was in Oaxaca a few years ago and visited the towns where local handicrafts were made. It was amazing. Do either of those cities have anything like that?
Does Day of the Dead get celebrated there?
Have read a couple of guide books but haven't seen these topics addressed there.
Thanks, in advance, to you Fodorites who have always been so helpful when I needed it!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato
- 2 Fishing around Arenal
- 3 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 4 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 5 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 6 Activities Near Los Suenos Marriott?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 8 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 10 Amazing..
- 11 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 12 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 13 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 14 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 15 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 16 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 17 First time CR intinerary help
- 18 dental implants
- 19 Costa Rica- July trip
- 20 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 21 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 22 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 23 help from a Panamanian
- 24 Best Panama beach area?
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize