i'm going surfing in costa rica and have never been there before. i plan on buying a board in san jose and was wondering if anyone had thoughts on which surf shop is tops. any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 3 driving down through mexico
- 4 Things to do in Cabo
- 5 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 6 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 7 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 8 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 9 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 10 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 11 Planning a trip to Panama
- 12 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 13 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 14 Driving in Mexico
- 15 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 16 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 17 unsafe?
- 18 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 19 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 20 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 21 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 22 Driving in Costa Rica
- 23 Playa Mujeres
- 24 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?
- 25 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?