We plan on coming into Costa Rica from Nicaragua - stopping for 2 or 3 nights at Rincon De La Vieja staying at Borinquen Mountain Resort and Spa or Hacienda Guachipelin Hotel. Then thinking of traveling to Arenal for 2 nights and on to Manuel Antonio for 2 or 3 nights. I want to end the vacation at the beach before flying home from San Jose. Does this seem like a good plan - should I plan for Monteverde? Should we stop at both Arenal and Rincon de la Vieja? We will have visited volcanoes in Nicaragua as well. We are an active family with two teens and two adults. Thanks!
Help with Costa Rica itinerary: Rincon De La Vieja, Arenal, Manual Antonio
- 1 Campeche anyone?
- 2 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 3 Driving around costa ica
- 4 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 5 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 6 Belize in August with teens
- 7 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 8 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 9 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 13 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 14 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 15 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 16 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 17 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 18 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 19 Cancun day trips
- 20 Quick CR Trip Report
- 21 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 22 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 23 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 24 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 25 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?