having recently decided to join my girlfriend in her around the world trip, and only having two weeks off work (someone within the couple has to pay the bills...) i'm struggling to find an easy way to get to Honduras from Cancun, and make the most of the two weeks we will spend together.
before you ask...the only reason behind the Cancun's choice was purely to get the cheapest way to reach central america.
OK, useless preamble over, now to the facts.
we would like to spend most of the time in honduras, between the islands and at last one national park , perhaps couple of days in Belize on the way. (i'll flight back home from San Pedro Sula).
any tips on how to make our journey down to Honduras the quickest way possible?( wouldn't harm if the journey is interesting too) bus/overnight bus/boat?
obviously any other tip on where to stay will be welcome
Thank you to everyone that will find some time to help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Buy Quality and fake passport (email@example.com)
- 2 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 3 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 4 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 5 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 6 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 7 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 8 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 9 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 10 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 11 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 12 Fonda Vela
- 13 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 14 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 15 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 16 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 17 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 18 Driver needed for Panama City
- 19 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 20 Warm Temp for Snorkling
- 21 Cruise to Costa Rica 2016
- 22 Costa Rica Cruise - Details
- 23 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 24 Help us plan a Mayan Ruins plus Wildlife trip
- 25 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC