having recently decided to join my girlfriend in her around the world trip, and only having two weeks off work (someone within the couple has to pay the bills...) i'm struggling to find an easy way to get to Honduras from Cancun, and make the most of the two weeks we will spend together.
before you ask...the only reason behind the Cancun's choice was purely to get the cheapest way to reach central america.
OK, useless preamble over, now to the facts.
we would like to spend most of the time in honduras, between the islands and at last one national park , perhaps couple of days in Belize on the way. (i'll flight back home from San Pedro Sula).
any tips on how to make our journey down to Honduras the quickest way possible?( wouldn't harm if the journey is interesting too) bus/overnight bus/boat?
obviously any other tip on where to stay will be welcome
Thank you to everyone that will find some time to help
HELP - travel tips from Cancun to Honduras
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Interbus and San Jose
- 2 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 3 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 4 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 5 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 6 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 7 Trip ideas needed please
- 8 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 9 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 Playa del Carmen
- 11 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 12 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 13 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 14 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 15 tours to gatun locks panama
- 16 Panama in October
- 17 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 18 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 19 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 20 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 21 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 22 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 23 Monteverde from Liberia
- 24 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 25 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?