having recently decided to join my girlfriend in her around the world trip, and only having two weeks off work (someone within the couple has to pay the bills...) i'm struggling to find an easy way to get to Honduras from Cancun, and make the most of the two weeks we will spend together.
before you ask...the only reason behind the Cancun's choice was purely to get the cheapest way to reach central america.
OK, useless preamble over, now to the facts.
we would like to spend most of the time in honduras, between the islands and at last one national park , perhaps couple of days in Belize on the way. (i'll flight back home from San Pedro Sula).
any tips on how to make our journey down to Honduras the quickest way possible?( wouldn't harm if the journey is interesting too) bus/overnight bus/boat?
obviously any other tip on where to stay will be welcome
Thank you to everyone that will find some time to help
HELP - travel tips from Cancun to Honduras
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica help
- 2 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 3 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 4 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 5 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 6 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 7 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 8 Belize in June?
- 9 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 10 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 11 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 12 Mexico City
- 13 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 14 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 15 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 16 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 17 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 18 Monteverde Accomodations
- 19 Oaxaca in November
- 20 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 21 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 22 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 25 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica