having recently decided to join my girlfriend in her around the world trip, and only having two weeks off work (someone within the couple has to pay the bills...) i'm struggling to find an easy way to get to Honduras from Cancun, and make the most of the two weeks we will spend together.
before you ask...the only reason behind the Cancun's choice was purely to get the cheapest way to reach central america.
OK, useless preamble over, now to the facts.
we would like to spend most of the time in honduras, between the islands and at last one national park , perhaps couple of days in Belize on the way. (i'll flight back home from San Pedro Sula).
any tips on how to make our journey down to Honduras the quickest way possible?( wouldn't harm if the journey is interesting too) bus/overnight bus/boat?
obviously any other tip on where to stay will be welcome
Thank you to everyone that will find some time to help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>>http://www.skin4up.com/pure-force-x/
- 2 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 3 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 4 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 5 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 6 Costa Rica
- 7 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 8 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 9 reliable car rental company??
- 10 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 11 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 12 Planning a trip to Panama
- 13 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 14 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 15 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 16 best air route san diego to san jose
- 17 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 18 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 19 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 20 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 21 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 22 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 23 Puerto Vallarta
- 24 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 25 Panama or Costa Rica?