I am visiting Costa Rica, on my own and for the first time in June from the 18th to the 25th. I am traveling on a budget and when I arrive into San Jose it will be 11:30am. My departing flight back to the states is early on the 25th so i plan to make it back to San Jose the 24th and stay overnight in a hostel.
I had so many recommendations of where to go and a few expected ones (Arenal, Cloud Forest, Manuel Antonio). I am realizing after speaking with more folks that the Osa Penninsula is where i should actually be going. I am definitely eager to have a rainforest adventure mixed with some mind-clearing spiritual r & r and beach-side exploration).
Now i have attempted to independently research where i could stay (hostels/cheap but safe accommodations) and where i should go/explore, but i'm a bit overwhelmed!
Any thoughts or help in planning this would be fantastic!
Also is this realistic? am i missing out if i spend all of my days in Osa...or should i rethink this?
any ideas with my itinerary are greatly welcomed. i would wing it all if i didnt have the time restraints!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 http://healthrewind.com/neurocet-reviews/
- 3 Fishing around Arenal
- 4 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 5 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 6 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 7 Guanajuato
- 8 Activities Near Los Suenos Marriott?
- 9 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 10 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 11 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 12 Amazing..
- 13 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 14 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 15 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 16 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 17 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 18 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 19 First time CR intinerary help
- 20 dental implants
- 21 Costa Rica- July trip
- 22 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 23 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 24 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 25 help from a Panamanian