I am visiting Costa Rica, on my own and for the first time in June from the 18th to the 25th. I am traveling on a budget and when I arrive into San Jose it will be 11:30am. My departing flight back to the states is early on the 25th so i plan to make it back to San Jose the 24th and stay overnight in a hostel.
I had so many recommendations of where to go and a few expected ones (Arenal, Cloud Forest, Manuel Antonio). I am realizing after speaking with more folks that the Osa Penninsula is where i should actually be going. I am definitely eager to have a rainforest adventure mixed with some mind-clearing spiritual r & r and beach-side exploration).
Now i have attempted to independently research where i could stay (hostels/cheap but safe accommodations) and where i should go/explore, but i'm a bit overwhelmed!
Any thoughts or help in planning this would be fantastic!
Also is this realistic? am i missing out if i spend all of my days in Osa...or should i rethink this?
any ideas with my itinerary are greatly welcomed. i would wing it all if i didnt have the time restraints!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://guidemesupplements.com/anibolx/
- 2 10 Day Costa Rica
- 3 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 4 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 5 Cancun to Guatemala
- 6 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 7 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 8 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 9 San Miguel trivia
- 10 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 12 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 13 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 14 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 15 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 16 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 17 puerto vallarta
- 18 California Baja
- 19 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 20 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 21 Best plan - suggestions
- 22 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 23 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 24 Mexico City over Christmas
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?