I am visiting Costa Rica, on my own and for the first time in June from the 18th to the 25th. I am traveling on a budget and when I arrive into San Jose it will be 11:30am. My departing flight back to the states is early on the 25th so i plan to make it back to San Jose the 24th and stay overnight in a hostel.
I had so many recommendations of where to go and a few expected ones (Arenal, Cloud Forest, Manuel Antonio). I am realizing after speaking with more folks that the Osa Penninsula is where i should actually be going. I am definitely eager to have a rainforest adventure mixed with some mind-clearing spiritual r & r and beach-side exploration).
Now i have attempted to independently research where i could stay (hostels/cheap but safe accommodations) and where i should go/explore, but i'm a bit overwhelmed!
Any thoughts or help in planning this would be fantastic!
Also is this realistic? am i missing out if i spend all of my days in Osa...or should i rethink this?
any ideas with my itinerary are greatly welcomed. i would wing it all if i didnt have the time restraints!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 2 3rd-10th april
- 3 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 4 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 5 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 6 May in Central America
- 7 Four night is PV
- 8 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 9 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 10 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 11 San Miguel
- 12 Oaxaca in march
- 13 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 14 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 15 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 16 Snorkeling trips
- 17 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 18 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 19 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 20 best new site in costa rica
- 21 Tikal, Guatemala
- 22 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 23 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 25 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?