My daughter and I will be in Mexico for 2 weeks starting with 3 nights in Mexico City, would love some help with where to go as I am struggling to put together an itinerary as we both want to go to many places so will have to prioritise (and do some more research). Here are some places we are thinking about but not sure what's possible in the limited time: Guanajuato, Puebla, Oaxaca, San Cristobal, Tulum (or any other suggestions for Yucatan Penninsula). Have we missed somewhere that is a must see in your opinion?
Help needed for 2 week itinerary in Mexico
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica- 1 week September
- 2 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 3 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 4 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 5 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 6 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 7 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 8 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 9 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 10 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 11 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 12 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 13 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 14 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 15 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 16 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 17 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 18 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 19 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 20 Merida-where to stay
- 21 Mexico City Hotels
- 22 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 24 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 25 Snorkeling