My daughter and I will be in Mexico for 2 weeks starting with 3 nights in Mexico City, would love some help with where to go as I am struggling to put together an itinerary as we both want to go to many places so will have to prioritise (and do some more research). Here are some places we are thinking about but not sure what's possible in the limited time: Guanajuato, Puebla, Oaxaca, San Cristobal, Tulum (or any other suggestions for Yucatan Penninsula). Have we missed somewhere that is a must see in your opinion?
Help needed for 2 week itinerary in Mexico
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 2 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 3 Guatemala customs question
- 4 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 5 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 6 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 7 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 8 booking rooms for spring break
- 9 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 10 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 11 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 12 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 13 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 14 Costa Rica questions
- 15 Mextrotter
- 16 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 17 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 18 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 19 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 20 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 21 costa rica
- 22 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 23 Car rental Cancun
- 24 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 25 Christmas in Puebla?