My daughter and I will be in Mexico for 2 weeks starting with 3 nights in Mexico City, would love some help with where to go as I am struggling to put together an itinerary as we both want to go to many places so will have to prioritise (and do some more research). Here are some places we are thinking about but not sure what's possible in the limited time: Guanajuato, Puebla, Oaxaca, San Cristobal, Tulum (or any other suggestions for Yucatan Penninsula). Have we missed somewhere that is a must see in your opinion?
Help needed for 2 week itinerary in Mexico
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 2 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 3 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 4 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 5 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 6 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 9 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 10 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 11 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 12 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 13 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 15 Tocumen Airport layover
- 16 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 17 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 18 Sayulita infomation
- 19 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 20 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 21 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 22 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 23 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town
- 24 Indianapolis to Puerto Vallarta by Land
- 25 passport expiration date?