My daughter and I will be in Mexico for 2 weeks starting with 3 nights in Mexico City, would love some help with where to go as I am struggling to put together an itinerary as we both want to go to many places so will have to prioritise (and do some more research). Here are some places we are thinking about but not sure what's possible in the limited time: Guanajuato, Puebla, Oaxaca, San Cristobal, Tulum (or any other suggestions for Yucatan Penninsula). Have we missed somewhere that is a must see in your opinion?
Help needed for 2 week itinerary in Mexico
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Food poisoning?
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 4 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 5 Mexico City
- 6 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 9 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 10 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 11 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 12 Central America travel over New Year's
- 13 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 14 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 15 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 16 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 17 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 18 Costa Rica help
- 19 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 20 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 21 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 22 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 23 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 24 Belize in June?
- 25 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY