My daughter and I will be in Mexico for 2 weeks starting with 3 nights in Mexico City, would love some help with where to go as I am struggling to put together an itinerary as we both want to go to many places so will have to prioritise (and do some more research). Here are some places we are thinking about but not sure what's possible in the limited time: Guanajuato, Puebla, Oaxaca, San Cristobal, Tulum (or any other suggestions for Yucatan Penninsula). Have we missed somewhere that is a must see in your opinion?
Help needed for 2 week itinerary in Mexico
- 1 please help!
- 2 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 3 Belize
- 4 Costa Rica
- 5 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 6 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 7 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 8 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 9 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 10 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 11 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 12 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 13 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 14 Excellence Resort advice
- 15 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 16 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 17 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 18 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 19 Costa rica questions?
- 20 Baja California
- 21 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 22 Motorcycles
- 23 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 24 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 25 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!