I want to visit Mexico for the first time. I wanna experience different things in different cities.
I am planning to be there for 3 weeks total, visiting maybe 4 cities. I would love them all to be completely different from each other and unique. Two of the cities that i def want to go to are Mexico city and Cancun. Can I please get any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato
- 2 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 3 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 4 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 7 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 8 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 9 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 10 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 11 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 12 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 13 Fishing around Arenal
- 14 First time CR intinerary help
- 15 dental implants
- 16 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 17 Costa Rica- July trip
- 18 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 19 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 20 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 21 help from a Panamanian
- 22 Best Panama beach area?
- 23 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 24 Guanacaste
- 25 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta