I want to visit Mexico for the first time. I wanna experience different things in different cities.
I am planning to be there for 3 weeks total, visiting maybe 4 cities. I would love them all to be completely different from each other and unique. Two of the cities that i def want to go to are Mexico city and Cancun. Can I please get any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Transportation Riviera Maya
- 2 public transporatation from Guadalajara to Ajijic
- 3 Mexico City weather
- 4 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 5 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 6 Help with Riviera Maya trip
- 7 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 8 Howto Accomplish The Ideal Body Ratio
- 9 Trip to Panama with child(8 yrs) Thanksgiving 2015
- 10 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 11 Cancun AI resorts
- 12 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 13 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car
- 14 Layover in Mexico City
- 15 Cheap Airfare on United
- 16 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 17 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 18 Belize planning; independent vs package
- 19 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 20 Cancun and Tulum
- 21 nice hotel between airport and Poas?
- 22 HELP! Overwhelmed by Costa Rica Trip
- 23 February in Costa Rica
- 24 Wild Planet Adventures
- 25 Gap Year Travels