I want to visit Mexico for the first time. I wanna experience different things in different cities.
I am planning to be there for 3 weeks total, visiting maybe 4 cities. I would love them all to be completely different from each other and unique. Two of the cities that i def want to go to are Mexico city and Cancun. Can I please get any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 2 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 3 Suze- Just curious Suites Plaza del Rio
- 4 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 5 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 6 Exploring Ek' Balam & X'canche Cenote
- 7 Royal Hideaway construction
- 8 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 9 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 10 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 11 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 12 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 13 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 14 3rd-10th april
- 15 May in Central America
- 16 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 17 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 18 Four night is PV
- 19 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 20 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 21 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 22 San Miguel
- 23 Oaxaca in march
- 24 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 25 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?