I am a woman who will be traveling alone to San Salvador for the 4th of July weekend? I would like to be able to walk places, and I am wondering if the Marriott or the Intercontinental would be better suited? Is one in a better location than the other? Does one have better restaurants? ANY suggestions would be appreciated...I'm running out of time! thanks!
Help?!? Marriott or Intercontinental Hotel in San Salvador?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 2 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 3 Backpack vs Wheels
- 4 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 5 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 6 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 7 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 8 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 9 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 10 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 13 Help with 5 days touring time
- 14 Costa Rica trip in March
- 15 Safety in Ixtapa
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.