I purchased a 5 night all inclusive stay as a "bonus trip" through a company...I had all the information and was planning to book something, but my email was hacked and I lost all the contact information and emails that they had sent to me. I have no idea who I purchased it from and was hoping that someone on this forum would have a suggestion for me. Here are the details that I recall. It was for a 5 night all inclusive stay - Guanacaste area hotel I believe (I know that Liberia was the closest airport). It was a deal that you got the Costa Rica trip as a bonus trip and you could add an extra $150 or something to make it an all inclusive. I have googled everything that I can think of - but no luck. It is similar to the Caribean Cruiseline deals that they have where you get bonus trips to Hilton Head, Branson, MO etc...but I have called them and this is not it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I believe that they extended the use for 3 years after our original trip. The catch with the deal is that you have to attend a time share meeting. Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!!
Help - Free stay in Costa Rica with Time share meeting required
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 2 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 3 mayan ruins family trip
- 4 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 5 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 6 Playa del Carmen
- 7 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 8 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 9 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 10 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 11 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 12 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 13 Mexico
- 14 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 15 Trip ideas needed please
- 16 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 17 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 18 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 19 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 20 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 21 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 22 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 23 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 24 Los cabos in January
- 25 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec