I purchased a 5 night all inclusive stay as a "bonus trip" through a company...I had all the information and was planning to book something, but my email was hacked and I lost all the contact information and emails that they had sent to me. I have no idea who I purchased it from and was hoping that someone on this forum would have a suggestion for me. Here are the details that I recall. It was for a 5 night all inclusive stay - Guanacaste area hotel I believe (I know that Liberia was the closest airport). It was a deal that you got the Costa Rica trip as a bonus trip and you could add an extra $150 or something to make it an all inclusive. I have googled everything that I can think of - but no luck. It is similar to the Caribean Cruiseline deals that they have where you get bonus trips to Hilton Head, Branson, MO etc...but I have called them and this is not it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I believe that they extended the use for 3 years after our original trip. The catch with the deal is that you have to attend a time share meeting. Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 2 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 3 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 4 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 5 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 6 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 7 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 8 Guanajuato
- 9 Costa Rica January
- 10 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 11 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 12 Shopping
- 13 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 14 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 15 Driving in Belize
- 16 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 17 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 18 Roatan
- 19 Mexico City and...?
- 20 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 21 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 22 First time to cabo helP??
- 23 driving colorado to costa rica
- 24 6 months - too much?
- 25 Cancun Transfer Timing
Help - Free stay in Costa Rica with Time share meeting required