I purchased a 5 night all inclusive stay as a "bonus trip" through a company...I had all the information and was planning to book something, but my email was hacked and I lost all the contact information and emails that they had sent to me. I have no idea who I purchased it from and was hoping that someone on this forum would have a suggestion for me. Here are the details that I recall. It was for a 5 night all inclusive stay - Guanacaste area hotel I believe (I know that Liberia was the closest airport). It was a deal that you got the Costa Rica trip as a bonus trip and you could add an extra $150 or something to make it an all inclusive. I have googled everything that I can think of - but no luck. It is similar to the Caribean Cruiseline deals that they have where you get bonus trips to Hilton Head, Branson, MO etc...but I have called them and this is not it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I believe that they extended the use for 3 years after our original trip. The catch with the deal is that you have to attend a time share meeting. Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!!
Help - Free stay in Costa Rica with Time share meeting required
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 4 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 5 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 6 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 7 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 8 Central America travel over New Year's
- 9 Mexico City
- 10 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 11 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 12 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 13 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 14 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 15 Costa Rica help
- 16 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 17 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 18 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 19 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 20 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 21 Belize in June?
- 22 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 23 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 24 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 25 How to climb volcanoes at night