I purchased a 5 night all inclusive stay as a "bonus trip" through a company...I had all the information and was planning to book something, but my email was hacked and I lost all the contact information and emails that they had sent to me. I have no idea who I purchased it from and was hoping that someone on this forum would have a suggestion for me. Here are the details that I recall. It was for a 5 night all inclusive stay - Guanacaste area hotel I believe (I know that Liberia was the closest airport). It was a deal that you got the Costa Rica trip as a bonus trip and you could add an extra $150 or something to make it an all inclusive. I have googled everything that I can think of - but no luck. It is similar to the Caribean Cruiseline deals that they have where you get bonus trips to Hilton Head, Branson, MO etc...but I have called them and this is not it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I believe that they extended the use for 3 years after our original trip. The catch with the deal is that you have to attend a time share meeting. Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Advice: Te^ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 Reset Password
- 2 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 3 Food poisoning?
- 4 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 Best plan - suggestions
- 7 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 8 Spending USD in Mexico
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 10 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 11 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 12 Guanacaste in October
- 13 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 14 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 15 Good lunch spot
- 16 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 17 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 18 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 19 Art School
- 20 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 21 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 22 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 23 El Salvador plane change
- 24 Traveling with my 16 year old daughter to Mexico
- 25 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
Help - Free stay in Costa Rica with Time share meeting required