I purchased a 5 night all inclusive stay as a "bonus trip" through a company...I had all the information and was planning to book something, but my email was hacked and I lost all the contact information and emails that they had sent to me. I have no idea who I purchased it from and was hoping that someone on this forum would have a suggestion for me. Here are the details that I recall. It was for a 5 night all inclusive stay - Guanacaste area hotel I believe (I know that Liberia was the closest airport). It was a deal that you got the Costa Rica trip as a bonus trip and you could add an extra $150 or something to make it an all inclusive. I have googled everything that I can think of - but no luck. It is similar to the Caribean Cruiseline deals that they have where you get bonus trips to Hilton Head, Branson, MO etc...but I have called them and this is not it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I believe that they extended the use for 3 years after our original trip. The catch with the deal is that you have to attend a time share meeting. Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 2 Mexico in 8 days
- 3 reliable car rental company??
- 4 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 5 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 6 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 7 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 8 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 9 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 10 Sayulita in September
- 11 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 13 Renting Car in Mexico
- 14 Car Rental in Cancun
- 15 Costa Rica
- 16 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 17 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 18 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 19 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 20 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 21 Planning a trip to Panama
- 22 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 23 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 24 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 25 best air route san diego to san jose
Help - Free stay in Costa Rica with Time share meeting required