I purchased a 5 night all inclusive stay as a "bonus trip" through a company...I had all the information and was planning to book something, but my email was hacked and I lost all the contact information and emails that they had sent to me. I have no idea who I purchased it from and was hoping that someone on this forum would have a suggestion for me. Here are the details that I recall. It was for a 5 night all inclusive stay - Guanacaste area hotel I believe (I know that Liberia was the closest airport). It was a deal that you got the Costa Rica trip as a bonus trip and you could add an extra $150 or something to make it an all inclusive. I have googled everything that I can think of - but no luck. It is similar to the Caribean Cruiseline deals that they have where you get bonus trips to Hilton Head, Branson, MO etc...but I have called them and this is not it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I believe that they extended the use for 3 years after our original trip. The catch with the deal is that you have to attend a time share meeting. Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!!
Help - Free stay in Costa Rica with Time share meeting required
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 2 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 3 Rainy season
- 4 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 5 Costa Rica questions
- 6 booking rooms for spring break
- 7 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 8 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 9 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 10 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 11 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 12 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 13 Guatemala customs question
- 14 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 15 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 16 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 17 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 18 Mextrotter
- 19 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 20 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 21 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 22 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 23 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 24 costa rica
- 25 Costa Rica during Easter week?