I purchased a 5 night all inclusive stay as a "bonus trip" through a company...I had all the information and was planning to book something, but my email was hacked and I lost all the contact information and emails that they had sent to me. I have no idea who I purchased it from and was hoping that someone on this forum would have a suggestion for me. Here are the details that I recall. It was for a 5 night all inclusive stay - Guanacaste area hotel I believe (I know that Liberia was the closest airport). It was a deal that you got the Costa Rica trip as a bonus trip and you could add an extra $150 or something to make it an all inclusive. I have googled everything that I can think of - but no luck. It is similar to the Caribean Cruiseline deals that they have where you get bonus trips to Hilton Head, Branson, MO etc...but I have called them and this is not it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I believe that they extended the use for 3 years after our original trip. The catch with the deal is that you have to attend a time share meeting. Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 2 HP @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 4 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 5 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 6 Cozumel airport transfers
- 7 Best plan - suggestions
- 8 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 9 Vacation choices
- 10 Puerto Vallarta
- 11 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 12 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 13 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 14 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 15 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 16 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 17 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 18 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 19 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 20 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 21 1/2 day excursions
- 22 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 23 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 24 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 25 Our recent trip to Costa Rica
Help - Free stay in Costa Rica with Time share meeting required