I purchased a 5 night all inclusive stay as a "bonus trip" through a company...I had all the information and was planning to book something, but my email was hacked and I lost all the contact information and emails that they had sent to me. I have no idea who I purchased it from and was hoping that someone on this forum would have a suggestion for me. Here are the details that I recall. It was for a 5 night all inclusive stay - Guanacaste area hotel I believe (I know that Liberia was the closest airport). It was a deal that you got the Costa Rica trip as a bonus trip and you could add an extra $150 or something to make it an all inclusive. I have googled everything that I can think of - but no luck. It is similar to the Caribean Cruiseline deals that they have where you get bonus trips to Hilton Head, Branson, MO etc...but I have called them and this is not it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I believe that they extended the use for 3 years after our original trip. The catch with the deal is that you have to attend a time share meeting. Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 2 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 3 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 4 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 5 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 6 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 7 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 8 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 9 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 10 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 11 3rd-10th april
- 12 May in Central America
- 13 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 14 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 15 Four night is PV
- 16 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 17 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 18 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 19 San Miguel
- 20 Oaxaca in march
- 21 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 22 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 23 Snorkeling trips
- 24 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 25 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
Help - Free stay in Costa Rica with Time share meeting required