Husband and I are traveling to Costa Rica for the first time March 2013. We arrive on a Wednsday at noon (3/6) and leave the following tuesday at noon (3/12) from San Jose airport. We are both in our twenties, love outdoor activities and don't mind a busy vacation. Would love hiking, rafting, zipping...etc. I was thinking Arenal and a couple of days at the beach. Thoughts???
We realize we don't have much time but we have a two year old and I don't want to spend more time away from her....any recommendations would be appreaciated
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 2 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 3 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 4 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 5 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 6 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 7 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 8 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 9 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 10 Non tourist beach in December
- 11 unsafe?
- 12 Driving in Mexico
- 13 Sending things back home.
- 14 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 15 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 16 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 17 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 18 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 19 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 20 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 22 White hair in Valladolid....
- 23 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 24 unsafer?
- 25 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative