Husband and I are traveling to Costa Rica for the first time March 2013. We arrive on a Wednsday at noon (3/6) and leave the following tuesday at noon (3/12) from San Jose airport. We are both in our twenties, love outdoor activities and don't mind a busy vacation. Would love hiking, rafting, zipping...etc. I was thinking Arenal and a couple of days at the beach. Thoughts???
We realize we don't have much time but we have a two year old and I don't want to spend more time away from her....any recommendations would be appreaciated
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 2 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 3 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 4 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 5 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 6 Copa Airlines?
- 7 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 8 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 9 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 10 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 11 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 12 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 13 Tulum (camping)
- 14 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 15 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 16 Riviera Maya
- 17 Excursions
- 18 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 19 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 20 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 21 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 22 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 23 Eric Brahms
- 24 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
- 25 River Lodge in Costa Rica?