Husband and I are traveling to Costa Rica for the first time March 2013. We arrive on a Wednsday at noon (3/6) and leave the following tuesday at noon (3/12) from San Jose airport. We are both in our twenties, love outdoor activities and don't mind a busy vacation. Would love hiking, rafting, zipping...etc. I was thinking Arenal and a couple of days at the beach. Thoughts???
We realize we don't have much time but we have a two year old and I don't want to spend more time away from her....any recommendations would be appreaciated
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 moving to mexico
- 2 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 3 Looking to party in cancun for my 35th bday in October
- 4 international calling cards
- 5 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 6 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 7 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 8 Archaeological tours
- 9 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 10 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 11 moving to mexico
- 12 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 13 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 14 Guanajuato
- 15 Cancun All inclusive
- 16 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 17 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 18 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 19 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 20 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 21 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 22 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 23 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 24 girls getaway
- 25 Tulum and Akumal Tours