Husband and I are traveling to Costa Rica for the first time March 2013. We arrive on a Wednsday at noon (3/6) and leave the following tuesday at noon (3/12) from San Jose airport. We are both in our twenties, love outdoor activities and don't mind a busy vacation. Would love hiking, rafting, zipping...etc. I was thinking Arenal and a couple of days at the beach. Thoughts???
We realize we don't have much time but we have a two year old and I don't want to spend more time away from her....any recommendations would be appreaciated
help-Costa Rica 6 night trip in March
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Apartment Finders
- 2 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 3 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 4 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 5 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 6 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 7 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 8 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 9 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 10 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 11 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 12 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 13 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 14 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 15 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 16 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 17 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 18 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 19 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 20 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 21 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 22 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 23 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 24 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City
- 25 Looking for a resort similar to excellence playa Mujeres