Husband and I are traveling to Costa Rica for the first time March 2013. We arrive on a Wednsday at noon (3/6) and leave the following tuesday at noon (3/12) from San Jose airport. We are both in our twenties, love outdoor activities and don't mind a busy vacation. Would love hiking, rafting, zipping...etc. I was thinking Arenal and a couple of days at the beach. Thoughts???
We realize we don't have much time but we have a two year old and I don't want to spend more time away from her....any recommendations would be appreaciated
help-Costa Rica 6 night trip in March
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 2 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 3 Belize Itinerary help!
- 4 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 5 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 6 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 7 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 8 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 9 Costa Rica Travel
- 10 Planning Mexico by February
- 11 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 12 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 13 A Week in Montezuma
- 14 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 16 Book set in Panama
- 17 Leo - email@example.com - AMAZING private driver and guide!
- 18 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 19 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 20 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 21 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 22 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 23 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 24 Yucatan Peninsula Recommendations Please (Honeymoon)
- 25 Family All-Inclusive Beach Vacation Suggestions