Husband and I are traveling to Costa Rica for the first time March 2013. We arrive on a Wednsday at noon (3/6) and leave the following tuesday at noon (3/12) from San Jose airport. We are both in our twenties, love outdoor activities and don't mind a busy vacation. Would love hiking, rafting, zipping...etc. I was thinking Arenal and a couple of days at the beach. Thoughts???
We realize we don't have much time but we have a two year old and I don't want to spend more time away from her....any recommendations would be appreaciated
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Rental Car in Mexico
- 2 Sandals in Cancún
- 3 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 4 Belize itinerary help
- 5 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 6 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 7 Costa Rica surfing
- 8 Nicaragua money questions
- 9 Blue Hole
- 10 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 11 Panama in December?
- 12 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 13 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 14 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 15 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 16 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 17 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 18 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 19 Costa Rica--first time
- 20 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 21 caravan tour of costa rica
- 22 Car rental in Cancun
- 23 Proposal
- 24 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 25 driving from laredo to the pacific side