Husband and I are traveling to Costa Rica for the first time March 2013. We arrive on a Wednsday at noon (3/6) and leave the following tuesday at noon (3/12) from San Jose airport. We are both in our twenties, love outdoor activities and don't mind a busy vacation. Would love hiking, rafting, zipping...etc. I was thinking Arenal and a couple of days at the beach. Thoughts???
We realize we don't have much time but we have a two year old and I don't want to spend more time away from her....any recommendations would be appreaciated
help-Costa Rica 6 night trip in March
- 1 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 2 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 3 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 4 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 5 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 6 Help with 5 days touring time
- 7 Costa Rica trip in March
- 8 Safety in Ixtapa
- 9 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 10 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 11 Adopt an animal donation?
- 12 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 13 Cabo San Lucas
- 14 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 15 Roatan advice
- 16 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 17 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 18 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 19 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 20 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 21 Safety in Nicaragua
- 22 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 23 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 24 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 25 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica