Husband and I are traveling to Costa Rica for the first time March 2013. We arrive on a Wednsday at noon (3/6) and leave the following tuesday at noon (3/12) from San Jose airport. We are both in our twenties, love outdoor activities and don't mind a busy vacation. Would love hiking, rafting, zipping...etc. I was thinking Arenal and a couple of days at the beach. Thoughts???
We realize we don't have much time but we have a two year old and I don't want to spend more time away from her....any recommendations would be appreaciated
help-Costa Rica 6 night trip in March
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 2 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 3 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 4 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 5 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 6 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 7 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 8 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 9 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 10 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 11 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 12 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 13 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 14 Costa Rica
- 15 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 16 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 17 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 18 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 19 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 20 Tocumen Airport layover
- 21 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 22 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 23 Sayulita infomation
- 24 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 25 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location