Husband and I are traveling to Costa Rica for the first time March 2013. We arrive on a Wednsday at noon (3/6) and leave the following tuesday at noon (3/12) from San Jose airport. We are both in our twenties, love outdoor activities and don't mind a busy vacation. Would love hiking, rafting, zipping...etc. I was thinking Arenal and a couple of days at the beach. Thoughts???
We realize we don't have much time but we have a two year old and I don't want to spend more time away from her....any recommendations would be appreaciated
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 3 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 4 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 5 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 6 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 7 Family vacation
- 8 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 9 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 10 Anyone interested?
- 11 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 12 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 13 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 14 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 15 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 16 Spending USD in Mexico
- 17 Food poisoning?
- 18 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 19 Best plan - suggestions
- 20 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 21 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 22 Guanacaste in October
- 23 Good lunch spot
- 24 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 25 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old