Husband and I are traveling to Costa Rica for the first time March 2013. We arrive on a Wednsday at noon (3/6) and leave the following tuesday at noon (3/12) from San Jose airport. We are both in our twenties, love outdoor activities and don't mind a busy vacation. Would love hiking, rafting, zipping...etc. I was thinking Arenal and a couple of days at the beach. Thoughts???
We realize we don't have much time but we have a two year old and I don't want to spend more time away from her....any recommendations would be appreaciated
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 2 Cancun to Guatemala
- 3 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 4 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 5 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 6 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 7 San Miguel trivia
- 8 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 9 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 10 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 11 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 12 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 13 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 14 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 15 puerto vallarta
- 16 California Baja
- 17 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 18 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 19 Best plan - suggestions
- 20 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 21 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 22 Mexico City over Christmas
- 23 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 24 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 25 best shoes for Costa Rica