Husband and I are traveling to Costa Rica for the first time March 2013. We arrive on a Wednsday at noon (3/6) and leave the following tuesday at noon (3/12) from San Jose airport. We are both in our twenties, love outdoor activities and don't mind a busy vacation. Would love hiking, rafting, zipping...etc. I was thinking Arenal and a couple of days at the beach. Thoughts???
We realize we don't have much time but we have a two year old and I don't want to spend more time away from her....any recommendations would be appreaciated
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica
- 2 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 3 Savegre Hotel
- 4 Camera & Accessories
- 5 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 6 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 7 Westjet flights to Merida
- 8 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 9 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 10 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 11 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 12 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 13 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 14 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 15 Belize - Where to Go?
- 16 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 17 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 18 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 19 Wildlife in Belize
- 20 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 21 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 22 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja
- 23 Nicaraguan Beaches
- 24 Nicaragua money questions
- 25 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price