Husband and I are traveling to Costa Rica for the first time March 2013. We arrive on a Wednsday at noon (3/6) and leave the following tuesday at noon (3/12) from San Jose airport. We are both in our twenties, love outdoor activities and don't mind a busy vacation. Would love hiking, rafting, zipping...etc. I was thinking Arenal and a couple of days at the beach. Thoughts???
We realize we don't have much time but we have a two year old and I don't want to spend more time away from her....any recommendations would be appreaciated
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 2 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 3 Itinerary help
- 4 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 5 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 6 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 7 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 8 Activities in Costa Rica
- 9 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 10 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 11 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 12 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 13 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 14 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 15 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 16 Gluten Free Belize
- 17 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 18 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 19 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 20 In Cancun right now..
- 21 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 22 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 24 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 25 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers