I want to got to Mexico / Central America to do a Spanish course, leaving at the end of January 2013. I don't have much time to plan it, and can't decide: a) whether to got to Mexico or Guatemala, or: b) Where in Mexico or Guatemala I should go. I have 3 or 4 months so am free to travel around a bit as well. And advice, especially from anyone who has done one / both of them would e greatly appreciated. Ideally I want full Spanish immersion and intensive learning but want to have some fun at the same time. So far I have looked into studying in Puebla (Spanish Institute of Puebla and LIVIT immersion program) and Merida (Spanish Institute of Merida and HABLA) in Mexico, and Antigua and San Pedro in Guatemala. My worry with Guatemala is that it is too touristy so I won't learn that much, and my worry with Mexico (esp. Puebla) is that it won't be that fun at this time of year!
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Megadrol When baking, use whole wheat flour rather
- 2 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 3 http://www.healthybooklet.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 4 moving to mexico
- 5 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 6 moving to mexico
- 7 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 8 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 9 Guanajuato
- 10 Cancun All inclusive
- 11 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 12 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 13 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 14 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 15 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 16 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 17 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 18 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 19 girls getaway
- 20 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 21 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 22 First time CR intinerary help
- 23 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 24 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 25 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary