I want to got to Mexico / Central America to do a Spanish course, leaving at the end of January 2013. I don't have much time to plan it, and can't decide: a) whether to got to Mexico or Guatemala, or: b) Where in Mexico or Guatemala I should go. I have 3 or 4 months so am free to travel around a bit as well. And advice, especially from anyone who has done one / both of them would e greatly appreciated. Ideally I want full Spanish immersion and intensive learning but want to have some fun at the same time. So far I have looked into studying in Puebla (Spanish Institute of Puebla and LIVIT immersion program) and Merida (Spanish Institute of Merida and HABLA) in Mexico, and Antigua and San Pedro in Guatemala. My worry with Guatemala is that it is too touristy so I won't learn that much, and my worry with Mexico (esp. Puebla) is that it won't be that fun at this time of year!
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionfit.org/rejuvonus-fr/
- 2 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 3 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 4 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 5 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 6 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 7 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 8 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 9 3rd-10th april
- 10 May in Central America
- 11 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 12 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 13 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 14 Four night is PV
- 15 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 16 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 17 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 18 San Miguel
- 19 Oaxaca in march
- 20 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 21 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 22 Snorkeling trips
- 23 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 24 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 25 best new site in costa rica