These forums have always been so helpful. A friend and I found a great flight (last minute) to Costa Rica, but I realize that this is the high season and finding places to stay will be difficult. I am not sure where to start, but this is what I was thinking:
- Arrive in San Jose and spend night there (we get in on an 2 am flight)
- Drive to Tamarindo (with a stop in Nisara) for 2-3 days for NYE
- Day visit to Rincon de la vieja
- Day visit to Monteverde
-Drive to Arenal for 1 day
-Drive to Manuel Antonio for 2 days
-Drive back to San Jose for last day/flight out
Is this too much for 8 days? Are there better areas to visit?
Also, would appreciate inexpensive hotel/B&B suggestions!!
HELP! Celebrating New Year's Eve in Costa Rica for first trip!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 2 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 3 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 4 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 6 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 7 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 8 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 9 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 10 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 11 Costa Rica
- 12 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 13 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 14 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 15 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 16 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 17 Tocumen Airport layover
- 18 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 19 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 20 Sayulita infomation
- 21 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 22 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 23 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 24 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 25 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town