These forums have always been so helpful. A friend and I found a great flight (last minute) to Costa Rica, but I realize that this is the high season and finding places to stay will be difficult. I am not sure where to start, but this is what I was thinking:
- Arrive in San Jose and spend night there (we get in on an 2 am flight)
- Drive to Tamarindo (with a stop in Nisara) for 2-3 days for NYE
- Day visit to Rincon de la vieja
- Day visit to Monteverde
-Drive to Arenal for 1 day
-Drive to Manuel Antonio for 2 days
-Drive back to San Jose for last day/flight out
Is this too much for 8 days? Are there better areas to visit?
Also, would appreciate inexpensive hotel/B&B suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 दुश्मन वशीकरण +919878377317 vashikaran specialist tantrik
- 2 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 3 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 4 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 5 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 6 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 7 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 8 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 9 Cancun All inclusive
- 10 girls getaway
- 11 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 12 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 13 Guanajuato
- 14 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 15 First time CR intinerary help
- 16 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 17 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 18 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 19 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 20 Cancun and cuba
- 21 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 22 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 23 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 24 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 25 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
HELP! Celebrating New Year's Eve in Costa Rica for first trip!!