I am looking for some advice. My family would like to take a vacation together to either Costa Rica or Belize. My mother would like to stay at an all inclusive where we will not have to worry about cooking or finding restaurants and so that she can lounge at the pool while my husband, brother and I go out and do activities or exploring. We are looking for somewhere that combines both the ability to completely relax and also be active. Does anyone have any insight on this?
I have found that Costa Rica has a few all inclusive (more similar to what can be found in DR or Mexico) but I have not been able to find any in Belize.
Help! Belize or Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 2 costa rica logistics again
- 3 costa rica logistics
- 4 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 5 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 6 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 7 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 8 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 9 Mexico Trip
- 10 Osa Hotel Questions
- 11 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 12 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 13 Cabo San Lucas
- 14 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 15 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 16 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 17 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 18 Trip ideas needed please
- 19 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 20 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 21 tours to gatun locks panama
- 22 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 23 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 24 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 25 Belize vs. Costa Rica