I am looking for some advice. My family would like to take a vacation together to either Costa Rica or Belize. My mother would like to stay at an all inclusive where we will not have to worry about cooking or finding restaurants and so that she can lounge at the pool while my husband, brother and I go out and do activities or exploring. We are looking for somewhere that combines both the ability to completely relax and also be active. Does anyone have any insight on this?
I have found that Costa Rica has a few all inclusive (more similar to what can be found in DR or Mexico) but I have not been able to find any in Belize.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 2 Savegre Hotel
- 3 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 4 Camera & Accessories
- 5 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 6 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 9 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 10 Westjet flights to Merida
- 11 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 12 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 13 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 14 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 15 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 16 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 17 Belize - Where to Go?
- 18 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 19 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 20 Wildlife in Belize
- 21 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 22 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 23 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja
- 24 Nicaraguan Beaches
- 25 Nicaragua money questions