I am looking for some advice. My family would like to take a vacation together to either Costa Rica or Belize. My mother would like to stay at an all inclusive where we will not have to worry about cooking or finding restaurants and so that she can lounge at the pool while my husband, brother and I go out and do activities or exploring. We are looking for somewhere that combines both the ability to completely relax and also be active. Does anyone have any insight on this?
I have found that Costa Rica has a few all inclusive (more similar to what can be found in DR or Mexico) but I have not been able to find any in Belize.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 2 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 3 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 4 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 5 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 6 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 7 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 8 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 9 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 10 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 11 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 12 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 13 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 14 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 15 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 16 Fonda Vela
- 17 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 18 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 19 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 20 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 21 Driver needed for Panama City
- 22 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 23 Warm Temp for Snorkling
- 24 Cruise to Costa Rica 2016
- 25 Costa Rica Cruise - Details