I am looking for some advice. My family would like to take a vacation together to either Costa Rica or Belize. My mother would like to stay at an all inclusive where we will not have to worry about cooking or finding restaurants and so that she can lounge at the pool while my husband, brother and I go out and do activities or exploring. We are looking for somewhere that combines both the ability to completely relax and also be active. Does anyone have any insight on this?
I have found that Costa Rica has a few all inclusive (more similar to what can be found in DR or Mexico) but I have not been able to find any in Belize.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://needsupplementhelp.com/votofel/
- 2 Best route from La Fortuna to Limon? Cost Rica
- 3 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 4 Belize planning help
- 5 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 6 Puerto Vallarta scenery
- 7 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 8 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 9 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 10 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 11 playa del carmen what to do
- 12 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 13 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 14 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 15 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 16 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 17 Panama Canal Excursions
- 18 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 19 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 20 Giving back to Mexio
- 21 2 months in Central America
- 22 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 23 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 24 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 25 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids