I am looking for some advice. My family would like to take a vacation together to either Costa Rica or Belize. My mother would like to stay at an all inclusive where we will not have to worry about cooking or finding restaurants and so that she can lounge at the pool while my husband, brother and I go out and do activities or exploring. We are looking for somewhere that combines both the ability to completely relax and also be active. Does anyone have any insight on this?
I have found that Costa Rica has a few all inclusive (more similar to what can be found in DR or Mexico) but I have not been able to find any in Belize.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 2 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 3 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 4 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 5 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 6 La Fortuna via Poas
- 7 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 8 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 9 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 10 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 11 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 12 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 13 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 14 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 15 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 16 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 17 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 18 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 19 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 20 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 21 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 22 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 23 Should I take my hiking boots?
- 24 Help with 7 week itinerary
- 25 Geisha Coffee Seeds/green beans