I am looking for some advice. My family would like to take a vacation together to either Costa Rica or Belize. My mother would like to stay at an all inclusive where we will not have to worry about cooking or finding restaurants and so that she can lounge at the pool while my husband, brother and I go out and do activities or exploring. We are looking for somewhere that combines both the ability to completely relax and also be active. Does anyone have any insight on this?
I have found that Costa Rica has a few all inclusive (more similar to what can be found in DR or Mexico) but I have not been able to find any in Belize.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 2 Mirado El Torre Resturant San Isidro De El General CR, BEWARE!
- 3 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 4 Finally made it!
- 5 Stay in Cancun or head to Europe?
- 6 First Vacation!
- 7 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 8 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 9 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 10 Itinerary help
- 11 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 12 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 13 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 14 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 15 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 16 Activities in Costa Rica
- 17 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 18 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 19 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 20 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 21 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 22 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 23 Gluten Free Belize
- 24 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 25 buying silver jewelry in cancun