I am looking for some advice. My family would like to take a vacation together to either Costa Rica or Belize. My mother would like to stay at an all inclusive where we will not have to worry about cooking or finding restaurants and so that she can lounge at the pool while my husband, brother and I go out and do activities or exploring. We are looking for somewhere that combines both the ability to completely relax and also be active. Does anyone have any insight on this?
I have found that Costa Rica has a few all inclusive (more similar to what can be found in DR or Mexico) but I have not been able to find any in Belize.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 2 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 3 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 4 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 5 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 6 Cheap Airfare on United
- 7 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 8 Cancun and Tulum
- 9 nice hotel between airport and Poas?
- 10 HELP! Overwhelmed by Costa Rica Trip
- 11 February in Costa Rica
- 12 Wild Planet Adventures
- 13 Gap Year Travels
- 14 Selva Verde question
- 15 San Blas for 3 nights in February
- 16 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 17 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 18 Santa Teresa vs Montezuma in Costa Rica
- 19 Coba and Tulum
- 20 Advice on Costa Rica vacation
- 21 Belize planning; independent vs package
- 22 Mexico- beach resort, PV? SJ Del Cabo??
- 23 19-hour Layover in Panama City - Need some advice
- 24 SUP in Panama City
- 25 Embera Village