I am looking for some advice. My family would like to take a vacation together to either Costa Rica or Belize. My mother would like to stay at an all inclusive where we will not have to worry about cooking or finding restaurants and so that she can lounge at the pool while my husband, brother and I go out and do activities or exploring. We are looking for somewhere that combines both the ability to completely relax and also be active. Does anyone have any insight on this?
I have found that Costa Rica has a few all inclusive (more similar to what can be found in DR or Mexico) but I have not been able to find any in Belize.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 2 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 3 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 4 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 5 Rental Car in Mexico
- 6 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 7 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 8 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 9 Costa Rica--first time
- 10 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 11 caravan tour of costa rica
- 12 Blue Hole
- 13 Car rental in Cancun
- 14 Proposal
- 15 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 16 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 17 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 18 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 19 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 20 Seaweed
- 21 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 22 Some suggestions for Mayan Riveria
- 23 Savegre Hotel
- 24 The russians are coming to Nicaragua
- 25 Guanacaste & Puntarenas