I am looking for some advice. My family would like to take a vacation together to either Costa Rica or Belize. My mother would like to stay at an all inclusive where we will not have to worry about cooking or finding restaurants and so that she can lounge at the pool while my husband, brother and I go out and do activities or exploring. We are looking for somewhere that combines both the ability to completely relax and also be active. Does anyone have any insight on this?
I have found that Costa Rica has a few all inclusive (more similar to what can be found in DR or Mexico) but I have not been able to find any in Belize.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/raw-nitro-muscle/
- 2 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 3 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 4 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 5 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 6 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 7 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 8 driving down through mexico
- 9 Things to do in Cabo
- 10 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 11 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 12 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 14 Planning a trip to Panama
- 15 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 16 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 17 Driving in Mexico
- 18 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 19 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 20 unsafe?
- 21 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 22 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 23 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 24 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 25 Driving in Costa Rica