I am looking for some advice. My family would like to take a vacation together to either Costa Rica or Belize. My mother would like to stay at an all inclusive where we will not have to worry about cooking or finding restaurants and so that she can lounge at the pool while my husband, brother and I go out and do activities or exploring. We are looking for somewhere that combines both the ability to completely relax and also be active. Does anyone have any insight on this?
I have found that Costa Rica has a few all inclusive (more similar to what can be found in DR or Mexico) but I have not been able to find any in Belize.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 3 Mexico City and...?
- 4 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 5 Solo touring in Panama City
- 6 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 7 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 8 Driving in CR
- 9 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 10 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 11 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 12 Tamarindo Sept
- 13 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 14 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 15 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 16 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 17 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 18 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 19 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 20 Renting Car in Mexico
- 21 Cancun All inclusive
- 22 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 23 Belize in mid September
- 24 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 25 Budget Belize