I am looking for some advice. My family would like to take a vacation together to either Costa Rica or Belize. My mother would like to stay at an all inclusive where we will not have to worry about cooking or finding restaurants and so that she can lounge at the pool while my husband, brother and I go out and do activities or exploring. We are looking for somewhere that combines both the ability to completely relax and also be active. Does anyone have any insight on this?
I have found that Costa Rica has a few all inclusive (more similar to what can be found in DR or Mexico) but I have not been able to find any in Belize.
Help! Belize or Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 2 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 3 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 4 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 5 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 6 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 9 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 10 Which of these locations?
- 11 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 12 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 13 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 14 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 15 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 16 Renting a car in Cancun
- 17 Possible Mexico Trip
- 18 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 19 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 20 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 21 MEXIGO TOURS
- 22 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Location of this photo
- 24 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 25 Cancun in March