I am looking for some advice. My family would like to take a vacation together to either Costa Rica or Belize. My mother would like to stay at an all inclusive where we will not have to worry about cooking or finding restaurants and so that she can lounge at the pool while my husband, brother and I go out and do activities or exploring. We are looking for somewhere that combines both the ability to completely relax and also be active. Does anyone have any insight on this?
I have found that Costa Rica has a few all inclusive (more similar to what can be found in DR or Mexico) but I have not been able to find any in Belize.
Help! Belize or Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Beachfront in Tulum
- 2 Belize, first time
- 3 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 4 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 5 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 6 Costa Rica with young kids
- 7 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 8 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 9 Security in Oaxaca
- 10 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 11 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 12 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 13 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 14 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 15 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 16 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 17 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 18 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 19 cancun
- 20 Best 10 places in Cancun
- 21 Turtle rescue in Sayulita?
- 22 A budget beach area in Panama for 30day suggestions.
- 23 best places in Baja
- 24 car rental companies
- 25 Best Starwood Resort for Families (Cancun Langunamar??)