We are planning a vacation for this summer with our 2 boys (2 and 12). We go to Hawaii practically every year because that's about the only place my husband wants to go. I convinced him to consider Cancun this year so he told me to look into it. After doing some research I'm thinking we might prefer Playa Del Carmen or Riviera Maya. Cancun seems a bit too partyish for us. We would like to stay in a nice 4-5 star beach resort with kids activities, water sports and somewhere near shops and restaurants. Any suggestions or opinions?
Hawaii in Mexico? Cancun, Playa Del Carmen or Riviera Maya with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 2 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 3 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 4 think twice before using expedia
- 5 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 6 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 7 best places in Baja
- 8 Beachfront in Tulum
- 9 Belize, first time
- 10 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 11 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 12 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 13 Costa Rica with young kids
- 14 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 15 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 16 Security in Oaxaca
- 17 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 18 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 19 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 20 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 21 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 22 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 23 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 24 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 25 cancun