We are planning a vacation for this summer with our 2 boys (2 and 12). We go to Hawaii practically every year because that's about the only place my husband wants to go. I convinced him to consider Cancun this year so he told me to look into it. After doing some research I'm thinking we might prefer Playa Del Carmen or Riviera Maya. Cancun seems a bit too partyish for us. We would like to stay in a nice 4-5 star beach resort with kids activities, water sports and somewhere near shops and restaurants. Any suggestions or opinions?
Hawaii in Mexico? Cancun, Playa Del Carmen or Riviera Maya with kids?
- 1 Driving around costa ica
- 2 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 3 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 4 Belize in August with teens
- 5 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 6 Campeche anyone?
- 7 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 8 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 9 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 10 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 12 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 13 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 14 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 15 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 16 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 17 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 18 Cancun day trips
- 19 Quick CR Trip Report
- 20 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 21 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 22 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera