We are planning a trip to Ambergris Cay and are thinking of staying at the Grand Caribe Belize Resort. Have you stayed there recently and what are the pro and con? Good location or not? Is it expensive to rent golf carts? We are a family of 3 adults that want to swim and snorkel. Any info appreciated. Thank you!
Have you stayed at the Belize Grand Caribe?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 2 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 3 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 4 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 5 Help with 5 days touring time
- 6 Costa Rica trip in March
- 7 Safety in Ixtapa
- 8 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 9 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 10 Adopt an animal donation?
- 11 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 12 Cabo San Lucas
- 13 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 14 Roatan advice
- 15 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 16 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 17 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 18 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 19 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 20 Safety in Nicaragua
- 21 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 22 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 23 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 24 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 25 Breakfast in Mexico City