We are thinking of vacationing on Cozumel at the Hotel Intercontinental this winter. We stayed there previously and found the offshore snorkeling very good. We are curious if the hurricane that hit there a few years back destroyed the coral or not? Jumping off the ladder into the ocean and snorkeling there was a great daily pastime....especially not having to pay to take a boat ride to a reef. Thanks for information.
Have you snorkeled offshore from the Hotel Intercontinental lately?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 2 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 3 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 4 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 5 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 6 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 7 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 8 Help with 5 days touring time
- 9 Costa Rica trip in March
- 10 Safety in Ixtapa
- 11 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 12 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 13 Adopt an animal donation?
- 14 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 15 Cabo San Lucas
- 16 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 17 Roatan advice
- 18 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 19 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 20 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 21 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 22 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 23 Safety in Nicaragua
- 24 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 25 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?