We are thinking of vacationing on Cozumel at the Hotel Intercontinental this winter. We stayed there previously and found the offshore snorkeling very good. We are curious if the hurricane that hit there a few years back destroyed the coral or not? Jumping off the ladder into the ocean and snorkeling there was a great daily pastime....especially not having to pay to take a boat ride to a reef. Thanks for information.
Have you snorkeled offshore from the Hotel Intercontinental lately?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Food poisoning?
- 2 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 3 Costa Rica Allergy Accommodations for Tree Nuts and Dairy
- 4 First Timer to Mexico - Itinerary help please
- 5 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 6 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 The product is really effective in reducing
- 9 Mexico City
- 10 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 12 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 13 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 14 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 15 Central America travel over New Year's
- 16 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 17 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 18 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 19 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 20 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 21 Costa Rica help
- 22 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 23 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 24 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 25 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)