We are thinking of vacationing on Cozumel at the Hotel Intercontinental this winter. We stayed there previously and found the offshore snorkeling very good. We are curious if the hurricane that hit there a few years back destroyed the coral or not? Jumping off the ladder into the ocean and snorkeling there was a great daily pastime....especially not having to pay to take a boat ride to a reef. Thanks for information.
Have you snorkeled offshore from the Hotel Intercontinental lately?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 2 Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 4 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 5 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 6 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 7 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 8 tours to gatun locks panama
- 9 Trip ideas needed please
- 10 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 11 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 12 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 13 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 14 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 15 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 16 Mex City Restaurant
- 17 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 18 costa rica in two weeks
- 19 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 20 Cancun Hotel
- 21 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 22 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 23 Cuernavaca
- 24 sales tax in Mexico
- 25 Alamo Car rental Liberia Costa Rica