I'm trying to figure out the fastest way to get 6 people from Tikal to Ambergris Caye next February. It seems as though, with that size of a group and without knowledge of whether the airline situation will be worked out by then, it may make sense to charter a plane.
I've found a listing of Javier's Flying Service and Caribee Air Service, but I can't find any information about either of them. Does anyone know anything about these companies? Are there others out there that I should contact? Is this a horrible idea?
Any suggestions are most welcome! Thanks!
Have you ever chartered a plane in Belize/Guatemala?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 2 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 cozumel tennis
- 5 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 6 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 8 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 9 Baja California
- 10 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 11 Mexico region question
- 12 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 13 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 14 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 15 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 16 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 17 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 18 Semana Santa itinerary
- 19 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 20 San Jose del cabo
- 21 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 22 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico
- 23 Mexico City! Nice Hotel Within Walking Distance Of Chapultepec Park
- 24 Kiteboarding in Belize
- 25 Road conditions in Belize