I'm trying to figure out the fastest way to get 6 people from Tikal to Ambergris Caye next February. It seems as though, with that size of a group and without knowledge of whether the airline situation will be worked out by then, it may make sense to charter a plane.
I've found a listing of Javier's Flying Service and Caribee Air Service, but I can't find any information about either of them. Does anyone know anything about these companies? Are there others out there that I should contact? Is this a horrible idea?
Any suggestions are most welcome! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Buy passports,licenses,ID card,etc firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 3 Tikal
- 4 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 5 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 6 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 7 Best resort for our situation?
- 8 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 9 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 10 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 11 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 12 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 13 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 14 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 15 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 16 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 17 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 18 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 19 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 20 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 21 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 22 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 23 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 24 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 25 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16