I'm trying to figure out the fastest way to get 6 people from Tikal to Ambergris Caye next February. It seems as though, with that size of a group and without knowledge of whether the airline situation will be worked out by then, it may make sense to charter a plane.
I've found a listing of Javier's Flying Service and Caribee Air Service, but I can't find any information about either of them. Does anyone know anything about these companies? Are there others out there that I should contact? Is this a horrible idea?
Any suggestions are most welcome! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Kitchen Showrooms London
- 2 Driving in Mexico
- 3 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 4 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 5 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 6 Best driving routes in Costa Rica
- 7 Driving in CR
- 8 Rental car - Lost driver's license! Help!
- 9 Sirena Station hike Drake Bay
- 10 unsafe?
- 11 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 12 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 13 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 14 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 15 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 16 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 17 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 18 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 19 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 20 Non tourist beach in December
- 21 Sending things back home.
- 22 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 23 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 24 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!