I'm trying to figure out the fastest way to get 6 people from Tikal to Ambergris Caye next February. It seems as though, with that size of a group and without knowledge of whether the airline situation will be worked out by then, it may make sense to charter a plane.
I've found a listing of Javier's Flying Service and Caribee Air Service, but I can't find any information about either of them. Does anyone know anything about these companies? Are there others out there that I should contact? Is this a horrible idea?
Any suggestions are most welcome! Thanks!
Have you ever chartered a plane in Belize/Guatemala?
- 1 Merida and The Last Resort Part One
- 2 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 3 San Miguel De Allende
- 4 Car rental in Cancun
- 5 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 6 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 7 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 8 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 9 Adopt an animal donation?
- 10 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 11 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 12 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 13 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 14 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 15 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 16 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 17 Backpack vs Wheels
- 18 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 19 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 20 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 21 Help with 5 days touring time
- 22 Costa Rica trip in March
- 23 Safety in Ixtapa
- 24 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 25 Puerto Viejo Lodging