I'm trying to figure out the fastest way to get 6 people from Tikal to Ambergris Caye next February. It seems as though, with that size of a group and without knowledge of whether the airline situation will be worked out by then, it may make sense to charter a plane.
I've found a listing of Javier's Flying Service and Caribee Air Service, but I can't find any information about either of them. Does anyone know anything about these companies? Are there others out there that I should contact? Is this a horrible idea?
Any suggestions are most welcome! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.skin4up.com/renewiderm/
- 2 10 Day Costa Rica
- 3 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 4 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 5 Cancun to Guatemala
- 6 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 7 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 8 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 9 San Miguel trivia
- 10 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 12 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 13 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 14 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 15 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 16 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 17 puerto vallarta
- 18 California Baja
- 19 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 20 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 21 Best plan - suggestions
- 22 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 23 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 24 Mexico City over Christmas
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?