We are considering joining family for a 10 day vacation to Blancaneaux and Turtle Inn in December, but we will have a 6 month old with us. How bad is the "bumpy" 2.5 hour drive from the airport? How bad are the mosquitoes? I'm not too concerned about baby friendly activities, because we will have enough babysitters to watch him while the adults go out and play. I'm mainly concerned about baby safety and travel issues...
Has anyone travelled with a 6 month old to Blancaneaux?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 2 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 3 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 4 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 5 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 6 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 7 Help with 5 days touring time
- 8 Costa Rica trip in March
- 9 Safety in Ixtapa
- 10 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 11 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 12 Adopt an animal donation?
- 13 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 14 Cabo San Lucas
- 15 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 16 Roatan advice
- 17 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 18 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 19 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 20 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 21 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 22 Safety in Nicaragua
- 23 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 24 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 25 Help on Rental Car Advice