We are considering joining family for a 10 day vacation to Blancaneaux and Turtle Inn in December, but we will have a 6 month old with us. How bad is the "bumpy" 2.5 hour drive from the airport? How bad are the mosquitoes? I'm not too concerned about baby friendly activities, because we will have enough babysitters to watch him while the adults go out and play. I'm mainly concerned about baby safety and travel issues...
Has anyone travelled with a 6 month old to Blancaneaux?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 3 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 4 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 5 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 6 8 days in costa rica!
- 7 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 8 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 9 Car Rental in Panama
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 11 Belize
- 12 Planning trip to Panama
- 13 Copa Airlines?
- 14 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 15 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 16 bicycle through central america
- 17 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 18 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 19 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 20 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 21 Panama
- 22 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 23 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 24 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 25 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?