We are considering joining family for a 10 day vacation to Blancaneaux and Turtle Inn in December, but we will have a 6 month old with us. How bad is the "bumpy" 2.5 hour drive from the airport? How bad are the mosquitoes? I'm not too concerned about baby friendly activities, because we will have enough babysitters to watch him while the adults go out and play. I'm mainly concerned about baby safety and travel issues...
Has anyone travelled with a 6 month old to Blancaneaux?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 2 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 3 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 4 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 5 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 6 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 7 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 8 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 9 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 10 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 11 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 12 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 13 Tulum (camping)
- 14 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 15 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 16 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 17 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 18 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 19 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 20 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 21 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 22 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 23 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 24 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango