I'm booked on a January trip with OAT to Central America to see Mayan ruins. Has anyone taken this trip, and if so, any tips? I'd like any information or feedback anyone might have about this particular trip. Even if you haven't traveled with an OAT group, any information on your experiences in Belize, El Sal., Guat. and Hond. would be appreciated. We will not be going into Yucatan. THanks.
Has Anyone taken the OAT trip, "Route of the Maya"?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 2 costa rica logistics again
- 3 costa rica logistics
- 4 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 5 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 6 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 7 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 8 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 9 Mexico Trip
- 10 Osa Hotel Questions
- 11 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 12 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 13 Cabo San Lucas
- 14 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 15 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 16 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 17 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 18 Trip ideas needed please
- 19 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 20 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 21 tours to gatun locks panama
- 22 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 23 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 24 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 25 Belize vs. Costa Rica