I'm booked on a January trip with OAT to Central America to see Mayan ruins. Has anyone taken this trip, and if so, any tips? I'd like any information or feedback anyone might have about this particular trip. Even if you haven't traveled with an OAT group, any information on your experiences in Belize, El Sal., Guat. and Hond. would be appreciated. We will not be going into Yucatan. THanks.
Has Anyone taken the OAT trip, "Route of the Maya"?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 2 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 3 Cancun - Reliable Car Rental?
- 4 Oaxaca City, MX guide recomendation
- 5 costa rica catamaran trips
- 6 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 7 Four Seasons Punta Mita
- 8 Interbus and San Jose
- 9 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 10 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 11 Cancun nightlife
- 12 Trip ideas needed please
- 13 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 14 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 15 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 16 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 17 Playa del Carmen
- 18 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 19 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 20 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 21 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 22 tours to gatun locks panama
- 23 Panama in October
- 24 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 25 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?