I'm booked on a January trip with OAT to Central America to see Mayan ruins. Has anyone taken this trip, and if so, any tips? I'd like any information or feedback anyone might have about this particular trip. Even if you haven't traveled with an OAT group, any information on your experiences in Belize, El Sal., Guat. and Hond. would be appreciated. We will not be going into Yucatan. THanks.
Has Anyone taken the OAT trip, "Route of the Maya"?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 2 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 3 Car rental in Cancun
- 4 Adopt an animal donation?
- 5 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 6 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 7 San Miguel De Allende
- 8 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 9 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 10 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 13 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 14 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 15 Backpack vs Wheels
- 16 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 17 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 18 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 19 Help with 5 days touring time
- 20 Costa Rica trip in March
- 21 Safety in Ixtapa
- 22 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 23 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 24 Cabo San Lucas
- 25 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints