New question! We have read about the Posada Colonial B&B in the Arenal area on another travel forum and in the Moon tourbook. It is supposed to be small (only one room?), secluded and very pretty with a view of the volcano (visibility permitting)and is somewhere in the hills above Lake Arenal. If you've heard of it, I would appreciate comments and also would like to know how easy it is to reach, how far away from national park and hotsprings. Thanks!
Has anyone heard of Posada Colonial B&B in Arenal?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica questions
- 2 Mextrotter
- 3 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 4 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 5 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 6 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 7 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 8 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 9 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 10 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 11 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 12 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 13 costa rica
- 14 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 15 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 16 Car rental Cancun
- 17 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 18 Christmas in Puebla?
- 19 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 20 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 21 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 22 Viceroy Riviera Maya
- 23 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 24 Driving from San Jose to Uvita-Suggestions for Fabulous Lunch Stop
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help