I am considering purchasing airline tickets for our family trip to CR through Spirit Airlines due to the lower fares and more options for times.
The reviews on some sites were downright horrible, though and I am therefore wary of booking through them.
Our return flight choice leaves after one in the morning which seems weird, but, actually works pretty well for us since we'd be checking out of our place in MA and then driving to the airport that day.
Has anyone had any experience with them or are there other lines that you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 2 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 3 Costa Rica
- 4 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 5 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 6 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 7 Planning a trip to Panama
- 8 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 9 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 10 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 11 best air route san diego to san jose
- 12 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 13 reliable car rental company??
- 14 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 15 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 16 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 17 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 18 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 19 Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 21 Panama or Costa Rica?
- 22 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 23 Need help ASAP for Belize
- 24 Are dogs allowed on the beaches
- 25 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica