I am considering purchasing airline tickets for our family trip to CR through Spirit Airlines due to the lower fares and more options for times.
The reviews on some sites were downright horrible, though and I am therefore wary of booking through them.
Our return flight choice leaves after one in the morning which seems weird, but, actually works pretty well for us since we'd be checking out of our place in MA and then driving to the airport that day.
Has anyone had any experience with them or are there other lines that you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Desmiente Belinda supuesto romance con Jorge Kahwagi - Jorge Kahwagi
- 2 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 3 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 4 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 5 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 6 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 7 Returning home
- 8 White hair in Valladolid....
- 9 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 10 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 11 Uber in Panama
- 12 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 13 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 14 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 15 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 16 4 days in Belize
- 17 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 18 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 19 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 20 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 21 Sayulita in September
- 22 Tulum Ruins
- 23 5 day belize itinerary
- 24 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 25 Copper Canyon