I am considering purchasing airline tickets for our family trip to CR through Spirit Airlines due to the lower fares and more options for times.
The reviews on some sites were downright horrible, though and I am therefore wary of booking through them.
Our return flight choice leaves after one in the morning which seems weird, but, actually works pretty well for us since we'd be checking out of our place in MA and then driving to the airport that day.
Has anyone had any experience with them or are there other lines that you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chiefs vs Raiders
- 2 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 3 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 4 Mexico
- 5 live from PV !
- 6 Belize itinerary help
- 7 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 8 Belize planning help
- 9 Another Yucatan trip report
- 10 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 11 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 12 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 13 2017 SMA Trip
- 14 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 15 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 16 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 17 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 18 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 19 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 20 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 21 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 22 Bocas ??
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 24 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 25 Costa Rica Connection