I am considering purchasing airline tickets for our family trip to CR through Spirit Airlines due to the lower fares and more options for times.
The reviews on some sites were downright horrible, though and I am therefore wary of booking through them.
Our return flight choice leaves after one in the morning which seems weird, but, actually works pretty well for us since we'd be checking out of our place in MA and then driving to the airport that day.
Has anyone had any experience with them or are there other lines that you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 2 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 3 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 4 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 5 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 6 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 7 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 8 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 9 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 10 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 11 3rd-10th april
- 12 May in Central America
- 13 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 14 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 15 Four night is PV
- 16 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 17 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 18 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 19 San Miguel
- 20 Oaxaca in march
- 21 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 22 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 23 Snorkeling trips
- 24 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 25 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation