I am considering purchasing airline tickets for our family trip to CR through Spirit Airlines due to the lower fares and more options for times.
The reviews on some sites were downright horrible, though and I am therefore wary of booking through them.
Our return flight choice leaves after one in the morning which seems weird, but, actually works pretty well for us since we'd be checking out of our place in MA and then driving to the airport that day.
Has anyone had any experience with them or are there other lines that you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 2 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 3 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 4 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 5 Non tourist beach in December
- 6 unsafe?
- 7 Driving in Mexico
- 8 Sending things back home.
- 9 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 10 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 11 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 12 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 13 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 14 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 15 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 16 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 18 White hair in Valladolid....
- 19 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 20 unsafer?
- 21 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 22 Budget Belize
- 23 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 24 Costa Rica for business
- 25 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta