It seems that the fiestas patronales in Juigalpa in mid-August are highly recommended by various sources, yet I have barely been able to find any information about them across the Internet. Has anyone here ever gone and can offer some advice? If I'm in Nicaragua for 11 nights, would it be worth it to set aside one night to go out there? If so, is there one night that's better than the rest? Lastly, is it possible to get there via Granada without having to go through Managua? I'd be happy to hear any information that anyone has to share. Thanks in advance.
Has anyone been to Juigalpa?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 2 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 3 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 4 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 5 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 6 Mexico Trip
- 7 Osa Hotel Questions
- 8 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 9 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 10 Cabo San Lucas
- 11 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 12 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 13 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 14 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 15 Trip ideas needed please
- 16 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 17 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 18 tours to gatun locks panama
- 19 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 20 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 21 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 22 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 23 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 24 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 25 Mex City Restaurant