It seems that the fiestas patronales in Juigalpa in mid-August are highly recommended by various sources, yet I have barely been able to find any information about them across the Internet. Has anyone here ever gone and can offer some advice? If I'm in Nicaragua for 11 nights, would it be worth it to set aside one night to go out there? If so, is there one night that's better than the rest? Lastly, is it possible to get there via Granada without having to go through Managua? I'd be happy to hear any information that anyone has to share. Thanks in advance.
Has anyone been to Juigalpa?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 3 Interbus and San Jose
- 4 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 5 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 6 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 7 Trip ideas needed please
- 8 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 9 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 Playa del Carmen
- 11 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 12 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 13 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 14 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 15 tours to gatun locks panama
- 16 Panama in October
- 17 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 18 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 19 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 20 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 21 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 22 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 23 Monteverde from Liberia
- 24 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 25 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?