It seems that the fiestas patronales in Juigalpa in mid-August are highly recommended by various sources, yet I have barely been able to find any information about them across the Internet. Has anyone here ever gone and can offer some advice? If I'm in Nicaragua for 11 nights, would it be worth it to set aside one night to go out there? If so, is there one night that's better than the rest? Lastly, is it possible to get there via Granada without having to go through Managua? I'd be happy to hear any information that anyone has to share. Thanks in advance.
Has anyone been to Juigalpa?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mextrotter
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 4 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 5 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 6 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 7 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 8 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 9 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 10 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 11 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 12 Costa Rica questions
- 13 costa rica
- 14 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 15 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 16 Car rental Cancun
- 17 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 18 Christmas in Puebla?
- 19 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 20 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 21 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 22 Viceroy Riviera Maya
- 23 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 24 Driving from San Jose to Uvita-Suggestions for Fabulous Lunch Stop
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help