It seems that the fiestas patronales in Juigalpa in mid-August are highly recommended by various sources, yet I have barely been able to find any information about them across the Internet. Has anyone here ever gone and can offer some advice? If I'm in Nicaragua for 11 nights, would it be worth it to set aside one night to go out there? If so, is there one night that's better than the rest? Lastly, is it possible to get there via Granada without having to go through Managua? I'd be happy to hear any information that anyone has to share. Thanks in advance.
Has anyone been to Juigalpa?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 5 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 6 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 7 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Costa Rica and Panama by Gate1Travel
- 10 Somewhere hot!
- 11 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 12 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 13 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Cancun-discounts.com
- 16 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 17 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 18 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 19 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old