It seems that the fiestas patronales in Juigalpa in mid-August are highly recommended by various sources, yet I have barely been able to find any information about them across the Internet. Has anyone here ever gone and can offer some advice? If I'm in Nicaragua for 11 nights, would it be worth it to set aside one night to go out there? If so, is there one night that's better than the rest? Lastly, is it possible to get there via Granada without having to go through Managua? I'd be happy to hear any information that anyone has to share. Thanks in advance.
Has anyone been to Juigalpa?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 2 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 4 Apartment Finders
- 5 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 8 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 9 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 11 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 13 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 14 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 15 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 16 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 17 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 18 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 19 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 20 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 21 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 22 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 23 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 24 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 25 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City