It seems that the fiestas patronales in Juigalpa in mid-August are highly recommended by various sources, yet I have barely been able to find any information about them across the Internet. Has anyone here ever gone and can offer some advice? If I'm in Nicaragua for 11 nights, would it be worth it to set aside one night to go out there? If so, is there one night that's better than the rest? Lastly, is it possible to get there via Granada without having to go through Managua? I'd be happy to hear any information that anyone has to share. Thanks in advance.
Has anyone been to Juigalpa?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica help
- 2 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 3 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 4 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 5 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 6 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 7 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 8 Belize in June?
- 9 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 10 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 11 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 12 Mexico City
- 13 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 14 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 15 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 16 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 17 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 18 Monteverde Accomodations
- 19 Oaxaca in November
- 20 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 21 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 22 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 25 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica