It seems that the fiestas patronales in Juigalpa in mid-August are highly recommended by various sources, yet I have barely been able to find any information about them across the Internet. Has anyone here ever gone and can offer some advice? If I'm in Nicaragua for 11 nights, would it be worth it to set aside one night to go out there? If so, is there one night that's better than the rest? Lastly, is it possible to get there via Granada without having to go through Managua? I'd be happy to hear any information that anyone has to share. Thanks in advance.
Has anyone been to Juigalpa?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica questions
- 2 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 3 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 4 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 5 Guatemala customs question
- 6 Rainy season
- 7 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 8 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 9 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 10 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 11 booking rooms for spring break
- 12 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 13 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 14 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 15 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 16 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 17 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 18 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 19 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 20 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 21 Mextrotter
- 22 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 23 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 24 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 25 Costa Rica Osa Questions