It seems that the fiestas patronales in Juigalpa in mid-August are highly recommended by various sources, yet I have barely been able to find any information about them across the Internet. Has anyone here ever gone and can offer some advice? If I'm in Nicaragua for 11 nights, would it be worth it to set aside one night to go out there? If so, is there one night that's better than the rest? Lastly, is it possible to get there via Granada without having to go through Managua? I'd be happy to hear any information that anyone has to share. Thanks in advance.
Has anyone been to Juigalpa?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 4 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 5 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 7 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 8 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 9 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 10 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 11 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 12 Belize Itinerary help!
- 13 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 14 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 15 Costa Rica Travel
- 16 Planning Mexico by February
- 17 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 18 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 19 A Week in Montezuma
- 20 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Book set in Panama
- 23 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 24 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 25 Rental car at Liberia Airport