It seems that the fiestas patronales in Juigalpa in mid-August are highly recommended by various sources, yet I have barely been able to find any information about them across the Internet. Has anyone here ever gone and can offer some advice? If I'm in Nicaragua for 11 nights, would it be worth it to set aside one night to go out there? If so, is there one night that's better than the rest? Lastly, is it possible to get there via Granada without having to go through Managua? I'd be happy to hear any information that anyone has to share. Thanks in advance.
Has anyone been to Juigalpa?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 2 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 3 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 4 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 5 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 6 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 7 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 10 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 11 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 12 Tulum (camping)
- 13 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 14 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 15 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 16 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 17 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 18 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 19 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 20 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 21 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 22 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 23 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 24 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango