It seems that the fiestas patronales in Juigalpa in mid-August are highly recommended by various sources, yet I have barely been able to find any information about them across the Internet. Has anyone here ever gone and can offer some advice? If I'm in Nicaragua for 11 nights, would it be worth it to set aside one night to go out there? If so, is there one night that's better than the rest? Lastly, is it possible to get there via Granada without having to go through Managua? I'd be happy to hear any information that anyone has to share. Thanks in advance.
Has anyone been to Juigalpa?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 2 Food at Leon airport?
- 3 Food at Leon airport?
- 4 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 5 Embera Village
- 6 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 7 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 8 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 9 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 10 Costa Rica & Panama
- 11 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 12 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 13 Tela and La Ceiba
- 14 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 15 March/April weather
- 16 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 17 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 18 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 19 One Week in Southern Belize
- 20 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 21 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 22 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 23 Costa Rica four nights
- 24 One Day San Jose
- 25 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.