It seems that the fiestas patronales in Juigalpa in mid-August are highly recommended by various sources, yet I have barely been able to find any information about them across the Internet. Has anyone here ever gone and can offer some advice? If I'm in Nicaragua for 11 nights, would it be worth it to set aside one night to go out there? If so, is there one night that's better than the rest? Lastly, is it possible to get there via Granada without having to go through Managua? I'd be happy to hear any information that anyone has to share. Thanks in advance.
Has anyone been to Juigalpa?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 2 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 3 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 4 best places in Baja
- 5 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 6 costa rica in two weeks
- 7 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 8 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 9 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 10 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 11 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 12 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 13 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 14 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 15 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 17 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 18 costa rica logistics
- 19 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 20 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 21 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 22 costa rica logistics again
- 23 Mexico Trip
- 24 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce
- 25 Panama Activities in October?