We are going to La Fortuna and than to Monteverde. Both places have hanging bridges tours so it is difficult to decide which is the place to take them. We probably won't do that twice. Each says theirs is best so can't ask the locals. Has anyone done them both.
Hanging Bridges tours
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 2 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 3 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 4 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 5 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 6 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 7 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 8 Guatemala customs question
- 9 Costa Rica questions
- 10 Mextrotter
- 11 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 12 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 13 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 14 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 15 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 16 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 17 costa rica
- 18 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 19 Car rental Cancun
- 20 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 21 Christmas in Puebla?
- 22 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 23 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 24 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 25 Viceroy Riviera Maya