I'm planning a trip to Hopkins Belize, and I will be staying at the Hamanasi resort, does anyone know any good guides for some of the following activities? Scuba Diving, Cave Tubing, Horse Back Riding, Parasailing, Rainforest Hikes, or Hikes To The Temples. My family likes to have separate guides as opposed to a tour so that would be helpful. Thanks.
Guides In Hopkins Belize
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 2 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 3 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 4 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 5 Central America travel over New Year's
- 6 Mexico City
- 7 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 8 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 9 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 10 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 11 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica help
- 13 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 14 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 15 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 16 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 17 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 18 Belize in June?
- 19 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 20 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 21 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 22 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 23 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 24 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 25 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!