I'm planning a trip to Hopkins Belize, and I will be staying at the Hamanasi resort, does anyone know any good guides for some of the following activities? Scuba Diving, Cave Tubing, Horse Back Riding, Parasailing, Rainforest Hikes, or Hikes To The Temples. My family likes to have separate guides as opposed to a tour so that would be helpful. Thanks.
Guides In Hopkins Belize
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 2 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 3 best places in Baja
- 4 Beachfront in Tulum
- 5 Belize, first time
- 6 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 7 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 8 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 9 Costa Rica with young kids
- 10 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Security in Oaxaca
- 13 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 14 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 15 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 16 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 17 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 18 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 19 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 20 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 21 cancun
- 22 Best 10 places in Cancun
- 23 Turtle rescue in Sayulita?
- 24 A budget beach area in Panama for 30day suggestions.
- 25 car rental companies