I'm planning a trip to Hopkins Belize, and I will be staying at the Hamanasi resort, does anyone know any good guides for some of the following activities? Scuba Diving, Cave Tubing, Horse Back Riding, Parasailing, Rainforest Hikes, or Hikes To The Temples. My family likes to have separate guides as opposed to a tour so that would be helpful. Thanks.
Guides In Hopkins Belize
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 2 Tubing in Belize
- 3 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 4 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 5 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 6 Nicaragua a good choice? we want a local feel!!
- 7 lodging in lima and cuzco, peru
- 8 Cuzco, Peru - Altitude sickness is it always a problem there?
- 9 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 10 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 11 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 12 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 13 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 14 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 15 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 16 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 17 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 18 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 19 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 20 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 21 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 22 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 23 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 24 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 25 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo