I'm planning a trip to Hopkins Belize, and I will be staying at the Hamanasi resort, does anyone know any good guides for some of the following activities? Scuba Diving, Cave Tubing, Horse Back Riding, Parasailing, Rainforest Hikes, or Hikes To The Temples. My family likes to have separate guides as opposed to a tour so that would be helpful. Thanks.
Guides In Hopkins Belize
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playa del Carmen
- 2 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 3 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 4 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 5 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 6 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 7 Panama in October
- 8 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 9 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 10 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 11 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 12 Monteverde from Liberia
- 13 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 14 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 15 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 16 mayan ruins family trip
- 17 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 18 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 19 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 20 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 21 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation
- 22 Costa Rica Vacation
- 23 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 24 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 25 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?