I run a Travel Guide online for Quetzaltenango Guatemala.
I would like to invite all those interested to subscribe to my NEW Newsletter which contains:
Trips, tips, cheap hotels, great adventures, spanish schools, volunteer opportunities..etc.
All you need to do is send an email to:
You will receive the next issue in your email box this November!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nosara from Monteverde and from Nosara to SJ airport
- 2 Mexico for 1 month, advice needed
- 3 help with accomodations for family of 4 in Playa del Carmen
- 4 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 5 Sansa Regional, Costa Rica Question
- 6 Half moon bay or Akumal Bay
- 7 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 8 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 9 Older Gay Couple going to Cancun
- 10 Suggestions in CR, MX, Nicaragua or... ?
- 11 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 12 OAXACA/DF TRIP Day of the Dead?
- 13 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 14 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 15 Need help in learning Spanish
- 16 Has anyone been in Mexico for Day of the Dead?
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 Best hotels in Playa de Carmen?
- 19 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 20 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 21 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 22 Shout out to OceanBreeze1 (OB1)
- 23 which all inclusive
- 24 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 25 Apt rental in SMdA & Oaxaco