I'm flying to El Salvador in the beginning of June and out of Guatemala City 11 days later. I'm meeting up with a friend who's surfing in the beaches of El Salvador. I want to hang out with him, but other than that, I have no other requirements. I'll be traveling with two other people (we're all guys in our mid-late 20's). does anyone have any recommendations of areas to focus? I'd love to do some hiking, see some culture, and maybe do some diving (i'm certified). i know i can't do it all, but i'm completely overwhelmed at this point!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Patriots vs Falcons
- 2 live from PV !
- 3 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 4 Belize itinerary help
- 5 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 6 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 7 Mexico
- 8 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 9 Belize planning help
- 10 Another Yucatan trip report
- 11 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 12 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 13 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 14 2017 SMA Trip
- 15 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 16 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 17 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 18 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 19 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 20 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 21 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 22 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 23 Bocas ??
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 25 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca