I'm flying to El Salvador in the beginning of June and out of Guatemala City 11 days later. I'm meeting up with a friend who's surfing in the beaches of El Salvador. I want to hang out with him, but other than that, I have no other requirements. I'll be traveling with two other people (we're all guys in our mid-late 20's). does anyone have any recommendations of areas to focus? I'd love to do some hiking, see some culture, and maybe do some diving (i'm certified). i know i can't do it all, but i'm completely overwhelmed at this point!
Guatemala/El Salvador - areas to focus?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 2 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 3 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 4 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 5 Playa del Carmen
- 6 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 7 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 10 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 11 tours to gatun locks panama
- 12 Panama in October
- 13 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 14 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 15 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 16 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 17 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 18 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 19 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 20 Monteverde from Liberia
- 21 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 22 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 23 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 24 mayan ruins family trip
- 25 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key