I'm flying to El Salvador in the beginning of June and out of Guatemala City 11 days later. I'm meeting up with a friend who's surfing in the beaches of El Salvador. I want to hang out with him, but other than that, I have no other requirements. I'll be traveling with two other people (we're all guys in our mid-late 20's). does anyone have any recommendations of areas to focus? I'd love to do some hiking, see some culture, and maybe do some diving (i'm certified). i know i can't do it all, but i'm completely overwhelmed at this point!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mofi : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 3 Anyone interested?
- 4 Sad, sad day for my favorite Mexican colonial town
- 5 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 6 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 7 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 8 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 9 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 10 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 11 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 12 Spending USD in Mexico
- 13 Family vacation
- 14 Food poisoning?
- 15 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 16 Best plan - suggestions
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 18 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 19 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 20 Guanacaste in October
- 21 Good lunch spot
- 22 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 23 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 24 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 25 Art School