I'm flying to El Salvador in the beginning of June and out of Guatemala City 11 days later. I'm meeting up with a friend who's surfing in the beaches of El Salvador. I want to hang out with him, but other than that, I have no other requirements. I'll be traveling with two other people (we're all guys in our mid-late 20's). does anyone have any recommendations of areas to focus? I'd love to do some hiking, see some culture, and maybe do some diving (i'm certified). i know i can't do it all, but i'm completely overwhelmed at this point!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/xtest/
- 2 http://www.shaperich.com/proshred-elite-review/
- 3 Renting Car along Riviera Maya
- 4 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 5 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 6 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 7 Please help with a one moth itinerary
- 8 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 9 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 10 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 11 Merida in March
- 12 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 13 Mexico in March - questions
- 14 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 15 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 16 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 17 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 18 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 19 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 20 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 21 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 22 travel in Yucatan
- 23 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 24 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 25 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize